Remnant vs the UPC brotherhood

Discussion in 'Castel Del Monte (US3)' started by abernon, Jul 13, 2015.

1. smurks

smurks Berserker

my money is on my side lol. smart money is on my side... size doesn't inspire loyalty. thats something UPC and co will never understand.

2. Deathcrystal

Deathcrystal Guest

fight fight fight fight

3. Icedragon

Icedragon Paladin

Fight! Fight! Fight!

4. jpex20

jpex20 Berserker

This just got good....!!

5. CoBr2

CoBr2 Mounted Archer

I mean, this is hardly the first time we've seen Smurks acting confident on the forums... Remember how IXI was riddled with traitors and cowards? I thought that was pretty hilarious personally.

What was his last tribe again? TLI right? Or was it LWA? Hard to tell after it got wrecked so hard he had to get a new account.

6. smurks

smurks Berserker

I was in TLI and Mario and myself talked with TRI leadership (mainly mario but when he left again he placed his trust in me to watch over the transition) and got our tribe away from that terrible leadership aka kane, and Mama. (hind sight that was a terrible idea) anyway in TRI I had to fade away as Abernon knows. We were throwing banter around while we had our short battle. my internet went out, came back and RMT got the best of my southern outpost that i jumped 4 days to take and I just didn't have the time because i was dealing with family issues so i quit and gave my villages to my friends. enough said on that. Yes, IXI was riddled with traitors. They recruited several of my spies and my friends that fed me info everyday on claims etc. Thats enough about IXI though. they're a footnote in this world. Though you should be scared... i have eyes everywhere. ;) even in your tribe. watch it.

Last edited: Jul 16, 2015
  7. Deathcrystal

Deathcrystal Guest

Ohhhhh I could have told y'all ALL of that from W2, Founder of IXI didn't care and TLI... hehehehe

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 16, 2015
  8. ibra

ibra Guest

Smurks,
    How are you doing, well I just wanna know where you at. I mean I've been looking all day long yesterday but I could not seem to find you!! sure you are playing in this world?

9. smurks

smurks Berserker

... no, i must be somewhere else.

10. Menson

Menson Guest

This is going to be a whole lot of fun :)

11. jpex20

jpex20 Berserker

a lot of trash talking... anything really happening yet though?

12. smurks

smurks Berserker

yeah hb1 is losing quite a few players and upc is losing a few as well due to the war.

13. Icedragon

Icedragon Paladin

*Continues chanting* Fight! Fight! Fight! :D

14. smurks

smurks Berserker

this is pure spam.

15. Icedragon

Icedragon Paladin

This spam brought to you by, smurks.

jpex20 likes this.
  16. Iangame4

Iangame4 Berserker

I've seen spam, it's called NY City. :p

17. Icedragon

Icedragon Paladin

THAT was spam

18. CoBr2

CoBr2 Mounted Archer

Lol, congrats bro, you got two players who joined from TRI because they were scared of us. I'm sure they'll be incredibly useful to your tribe.

Considering TFE lost a million point player (Exuviae) just a week and half ago, I'd say we're still waaaaaaaaaaay ahead right now.

Icedragon likes this.
  19. Deathcrystal

Deathcrystal Guest

I am confused though, who was this forum post FOR? Everyone in W3 already knew...

20. abernon

abernon Axeman

I like how this has turned into a bash Smurks thread. Just remember, fellas, you all might want to give him a good thrashing, but I already have. Livin' the dream since 2k15.

Sorry, Smurks. I had to join. ;)

OT. I'm not sure how TFE is doing, but Remnant has had tons of action. We've taken a pretty good amount of villages from the UPC brotherhood and a handful from HB1. We've had active players lose three (a couple of red dots we were slowly eating have lost some villages - not sure to who): two of them were barbarians that were going to be used for churches, and the other was a conquest of a UPC village overnight that was reconquered before the player woke up to make a church. Such is life. That being said, there has not been tons of attacks on us yet. I expect things will really start to heat up when HB1 and UPC start getting OPs together.