• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Remnant vs the UPC brotherhood

DeletedUser232

Yup. UPC has definitely made progress in the north. But how much of that is conquest, and how much of that is Recruitment? For example. Take LQB9382. A few days ago he was TFE. He hopped tribes and got up to 146 villages. Now he is down to 126. That's 20 villages lost in less than 3 days. And that number will continue down, as will a few of their other players.

Perhaps, Ehidalgo, you should take your own advice and protect your players. Otherwise they might try to hop again. Though, rest easy, friend. We do not take in known tribe-hoppers. You keep recruiting, we'll keep bashing!

I'm pretty sure RMT has taken the most enemy villages while losing the least. I am not counting recruiting. If we do that, the UPC brotherhood is pretty clearly ahead.

Cheers, boys!

Edit: I am not implying the recruiting as an insult. It is a viable strategy - one I disagree with, but one that can certainly work. I DO think it will come back to bite you down the road, but that is just my opinion.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

We have our fair share of enemy villages. And it wasn't really recruiting. It was helping players out of a poor decision.

As for support, we gave advice, sent support, etc.... those villages are sooooo isolated that it is not viable to save them all.

And for bitten in the future, maybe, but not because we didn't treat them well or include them in the tribes goals. Treachery is treachery and that cannot be avoided, only dealt with.

DeletedUser232

You always try to make it look like you're liberating the world. Lol.

Or any of them, if we're being honest. I'm just giving Hidalgo a rough time because he said Menson should protect his members, which is something Hidalgo apparently cannot deliver on either. I do not think even the 'unprotected' TFE members lost over twenty villages in less than three days. At least not with this sort of loss in troops, too.

I agree. I also am quite sure you treat your members well. I just think building your player base on known tribe hoppers is playing with fire. It might work for the better, it might work for the worse. Only time will tell.

DeletedUser

Worry about the war, our loyalty is none of your concern. You will face these known tribe hoppers in due time. And i can assure you unless directed to by leadership. This will be our last tribe.

Our reason for leaving TFE was more to leadership lies, and bullspit like smurks being an immature attention wh*re. I respect menson but when crows/smurks left we were told to just hang on and left to work without any tribal teamwork. I dont mind fighting, its the name of the game, but if i fight its gonna be alongside a tribe. I have nothing but respect for most players so i wont insult anyone (except smurks).

Cant we just hug it out?

DeletedUser232

I'm not concerned with your loyalty. I was making a point. Though, yes, we will face off one way or another. :)

Smurks did wrong by you all and has said as much. You will find no disagreement there. I have made my point and will therefore drop said subject. I do not intend any personal insult against anyone here, as many people will play in a way that is not true to their real nature. It is, after all, a game.

That we cannot do. Your tribe has a deep-seated disdain of Jhupka and have vowed to remove him from this world. We were told war or to kick him. Naturally, we chose war. And now it is quite impossible for either side to step down. No one is in the wrong. It's just what is.

DeletedUser

Abernon please post where anyone from our tribe said war or kick him. He was under fire for weeks or longer before you took him in. I caught your tribe protecting him and said we would have to attack the support. that is not war or kick him. If we declared war every time RMT attacked one of our players it would have been a weekly event. lol

Chose to make like your not the aggressor if you wish but I have the thread. Doesn't matter anyways it was inevitable and we all knew it so lets just play the game. and may the best tribe win.....

DeletedUser773

Stunning Discussions, I am Proud of how far , We have all Come. I'm proud to be among the Allies, and Proud to understand where Menson's insight, May have been taking our discussion, these past new posts.

I want to, pay attention. Low, I see it coming, Off the Horizon, not to distant, certainly not out of reach..It touches the Hearts and Minds of all the warriors.( Those whose lives do exist here, on some level more than the "real world" , and why it is important what Menson, has been saying) How does one hope to groom,Our Tribes, and strengthen Fellowship, to volunteer there loyalty, and feed the players their fill of excitement, connection, purpose, and Victory! A measurement of the soul.

I am proud to know of most who discuss frequently here, and prouder still to feel the warmth of this discussion, and with the events in the North, and the Center and the South, The greatness that is Castel Del Monte, and the Honor of all our Tribes..

The N.West has transformed and I know, what activity and teamwork has gone into this movement, Kymeria has been continually active for months now, but especially the past month and an half, Working daily together informing one another, Taking action, making the sacrifice, and possessing Mercy...Mercy for our Rivals and Mercy on ourselves, But there will always be powerful darkness in the souls of many who attempt to mislead our Brave and Noble warriors,

As Hellbound, was misled, not by their top down leadership as much, but, by their commanders, who saw the world in only one color, not the spectrum that exists, Now that We allies have dismantled those most negative forces, we should give ourselves pause to what purpose, to go on. have we not already won...perhaps.. but there is more to be done, Not the annihilation one tribe as more the birth of many new Tribes....certainly there will be much to fight over..,

The time to reshape the entire north in the words that (I understand as) Menson has said... Active participants, a network of tribes smaller more manageable, and the responsibility to maintain them, responsibly. Free Tribal societies. That Will answer their Call to Duty, with joy and as teams, of dedicated Tribal Warriors, and that determine who is victorious, The Tribes who play the hardest are more organized and have better Fellowship, will ultimately be the best regardless of what anyone says.

That's all I wanted to say. This game and forum are so much fun...Hello everyone..

DeletedUser232

Lol. Aggressor? I believe we both agreed that war was what it was leading to and decided to mutually declare. I'm not going to get into this argument again, though if you really want me to, I will happily explain how you are equally to blame. Once. Save your 'We have no fault' spiel for your tribe. No one other than your original sisterhood believes any of it. Again, both tribes are equally to blame and this was bound to happen. I am content to leave it at that.

Agreed. Good luck.

DeletedUser555

You always try to make it look like you're liberating the world. Lol.

Or any of them, if we're being honest. I'm just giving Hidalgo a rough time because he said Menson should protect his members, which is something Hidalgo apparently cannot deliver on either. I do not think even the 'unprotected' TFE members lost over twenty villages in less than three days. At least not with this sort of loss in troops, too.

I agree. I also am quite sure you treat your members well. I just think building your player base on known tribe hoppers is playing with fire. It might work for the better, it might work for the worse. Only time will tell.

I already told you that some losses where expected in that area of the map, as those villages are very far away from our support (for now). We gained 5 active players that want to fight and contribute, and were just being let down by their old tribes leadership. It has cost about 20 villages, to gain almost 1,000. 1,000 villages that will fight, support, and contribute to the cause. I only went to public school, but those numbers look pretty good to me. Not only have we gained 1,000, but our enemy has been weakened by the same, so it is really a 2,000 village swing in our favor.

You keep cheering about the 20 or so villages that you took from lqb, it does not seem you have much else to brag about.

DeletedUser773

In all fairness, I don't think there is a tribe on this world that hasn't tried to recruit me at some point...

That said, I'm fairly certain I've been in HB1 since before RMT was a tribe. I like my tribe name, Toby made it. I'm pretty sure I've been in HB1 longer than almost any other player in this world has been in their tribe. I could be wrong of course, but I joined HB1 way back in October/November of last year before even Mystic had become the big tribe on top.

And in all fairness Abernon, I was totally honest with you and yippie, I fully expected us to end up on UPC's side at SOME point during the war, but I would have given you 72 hours heads up and was planning on waiting until after I had removed TFE from the picture so you wouldn't have been ganged up by them as well because that just wouldn't have been fun. That's just my style. Although I can't speak for what Toby would have done if he hadn't been forced out due to personal issues.

Also, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAH Smurks... Dude, I can quote you from like, 5 different threads declaring you had already won W3. I mean, this war is far from over, but I feel like it's been made pretty clear that TFE will not be the tribe winning this world. What's left of it will probably merge into RMT (enjoy having racar in your tribe Abernon :p) and then RMT might have a shot at winning. There's still a LOT of fight left in this world.

I look forward to doing my part :)
Join US,

DeletedUser232

You keep cheering about the 20 or so villages that you took from lqb, it does not seem you have much else to brag about.

Well, we've taken another 15 from an HB1 player. So I guess we have that. ;)

DeletedUser773

Worry about the war, our loyalty is none of your concern. You will face these known tribe hoppers in due time. And i can assure you unless directed to by leadership. This will be our last tribe.

Our reason for leaving TFE was more to leadership lies, and bullspit like smurks being an immature attention wh*re. I respect menson but when crows/smurks left we were told to just hang on and left to work without any tribal teamwork. I dont mind fighting, its the name of the game, but if i fight its gonna be alongside a tribe. I have nothing but respect for most players so i wont insult anyone (except smurks).

Cant we just hug it out?
It's a terrible tragedy, that I forseen, from the beginning...but you should return to TFE, and communicate with the Western Leadership, It's much better than the Eastern leadership was in my experience. and don't play head games like Smurks appearently is doing. Hello everyone.

DeletedUser

Yah, I have no personal issues with Reborn, either. However, I did ask him to join the fight with us weeks before he left and he just dragged his feet.

DeletedUser

I am 100% sure that this is not going to make it into the next Ibra video...

Bfciv struck back against Ibra. Sabotaged one of Ibra's churches down to level 0 over the course of 4-6 hours, then launched nukes from about eight hours away. They landed and bfciv cracked and took four Ibra villages... in 8-10 hours the guy didn't even rebuild his church. This was after he lost about 15 full nukes on DKnows earlier in the day and took absolutely nothing.

Does the guy even play? That was something like 16 hours with no reaction or change. I would have expected more from a guy that likes to make boring videos full of attack reports. If you've got players that are only logging in once or twice a day still after this many months... I really pity you guys when our focus shifts away from HB1.

You must be feeling real bad right now, Ibra

hissy-fit.jpg

I forgot to mention... bfciv gained 1.2 million O-bash from the assault and only lost a half dozen nukes. So worth it! Thanks Ibra!

DeletedUser

You best run to RMT because if you want to play the sabotage the church down game you are in for a rude awakening.

DeletedUser

What are you talking about? It's a game feature and your guys have been doing it to us all along.

DeletedUser

You guys? I do not think so, we have a no sabo policy as does RMT. We retaliate only. And you know this.

DeletedUser

But we have a few thousand sabos if you would like to continue down this path.

DeletedUser555

Well, it looks like HB1 is till standing and fighting... and TFE bites the dust. Not bad for a bunch of noobs that don't know what they are doing.