• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Remnant vs the UPC brotherhood

DeletedUser

CoBr2... taking out inactive players is not an accomplishment. However, given your special circumstances, I hope you'll accept this gigantic trophy. TFE would love for you to have it:

latest

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser645

I don't see any shame in taking inactives... It can bring you closer to action, it adds another village to pump out troops, res, and coins,, and also it's better those inactives go to active players. In my opinion.

DeletedUser270

All I see is a lot of arrogance here. I look forward to watching people prove their claims. It should be a great battle. Wish I didn't have so many friends on both sides. ;-(

DeletedUser

I don't see any shame in taking inactives... It can bring you closer to action, it adds another village to pump out troops, res, and coins,, and also it's better those inactives go to active players. In my opinion.

Couldn't agree more :)

DeletedUser

You kept the SAME inactives.... so who is adding more fluff?

DeletedUser534

I love seeing cocky behavior in these kinda games! Makes it even greater to see the outcome of the fights and cockiness!

DeletedUser

All I see is a lot of arrogance here. I look forward to watching people prove their claims. It should be a great battle. Wish I didn't have so many friends on both sides. ;-(

the 7th has no present in this war! Interesting :)

DeletedUser734

HB1 is still feeling out who we're really fighting in RMT. Seeing who we'll stay friends with and who we won't.

We'll start counterattacking once we know who we actually have to fight lmao. In the meantime it's a lot of "wait, you're friends with that guy? Crap, so who can I attack?"

And Exuviae wasn't inactive when I started attacking now was he Menson? I'm actually annoyed he quit so quickly, I was expecting a great fight and then boom, gone after the first wave. Never even rebuilt the walls I knocked down. Now I'm stuck cleaning up all his villages.

What a disappointment.

DeletedUser

Exuviae was down to logging in once or twice a week long before you attacked; she spent most of her time yellow and occasionally red. There's nothing wrong with attacking inactives, but taking them out isn't anything worth bragging about. No surprise though, it's what I would expect from HB1. Enjoy your trophy!

DeletedUser734

Good to know your biggest players are barely active :).

But we both know that's a lie. He was taking 2 Boneheads villages a day the whole week up to my initial attack. He might have only been logging on once a day, but he wasn't red/yellow when I first launched.

http://www.tw2-tools.com/us3/player/96097/

See how the graph goes up 100K points in week before, I attack, graph plateaus/stops. Then I send next wave a week later and realize he's inactive as it takes everything.

DeletedUser734

Not gonna lie, didn't know I could do this.
Worth noting I attacked him on the 2nd. his d-bash didn't go up much since most of my units that died were killed by support.

DeletedUser734

Well the drop is us figuring out he went inactive. Thankfully I had saved up nobles for the offensive against him so I could take the inactives pretty quickly.

DeletedUser232

I wish I was smart enough to post charts... :(

If someone is really kind, can we get charts comparing offensive bash of the combatants?