• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Remnant vs the UPC brotherhood

DeletedUser465

Careful DC, smurks reports people for posting that then posts in the thread that it's spam. xD

DeletedUser

In all fairness, many of our heaviest hitters are still recovering from a two month long war with RMT in which we were directly on the front lines, taking hits every day. Our full scale entry will naturally be a bit slower for that reason. That having been said, I've personally been coordinating with others to take out a nearby UPC player first. Don't worry... I'll be on your doorstep soon enough as will others.

I'm seriously shocked by all of the trash spewing forth from the mouths of HB1. Especially when the spy reports coming from your southern members are so hilariously awful. When your founder is building axe/sword combination villages, your tribe has no chance of existing long term.

th

th

DeletedUser

I thought they were accurate depictions. HB1 is still standing... but who would want to live in it?

DeletedUser734

Just make sure the next player I attack doesn't bow out in the first day.

I really don't want to get stuck taking all their inactive villages again. It's just boring really.

DeletedUser232

This trash talk is pretty great. Even the Moderators are getting in on it. LMAO.

DeletedUser238

Just make sure the next player I attack doesn't bow out in the first day.

I really don't want to get stuck taking all their inactive villages again. It's just boring really.
i hear attacking yourself is always fun. should give that a go. you'll never run out of nobles and you'll always be on your toes sniping your own trains.

This trash talk is pretty great. Even the Moderators are getting in on it. LMAO.

I tend to rage against the mods.

DeletedUser

Smurks,
Two members, of yours, made a move on TPY! Congrats! you got one village but does it worth it?! These two should've known better :) Being smart on the next move is always the KEY. RMT did not intervene, so just send to the two who did take the village my congratulations. I'll be honest with you, This war I, personally, wasn't going to pick, however, now after two TFE members tried to be heroes, I like it, by attacking TPY, We can't sit and watch. we always pay our debts on time :)

P.S. TPY is Part of FVN and always takes FVN side.

Bang Bang!

I think we will all have retired and be on our deathbeds before you see those results icedragon
I guess not anymore! ;)

DeletedUser

Overpaid!? I wish i WAS paid... :oops:
Still overpaid.
Smurks,
Two members, of yours, made a move on TPY! Congrats! you got one village but does it worth it?! These two should've known better :) Being smart on the next move is always the KEY. RMT did not intervene, so just send to the two who did take the village my congratulations. I'll be honest with you, This war I, personally, wasn't going to pick, however, now after two TFE members tried to be heroes, I like it, by attacking TPY, We can't sit and watch. we always pay our debts on time :)

P.S. TPY is Part of FVN and always takes FVN side.

Bang Bang!

I guess not anymore! ;)
The plot thickens

DeletedUser

Wait. Ibra, what did RMT not intervene with?
Bothering us! I know we are in war, however, smart leaders are able to see the right moment when it appears. RMT chose not to bother us (atm), so do we (atm) too.

DeletedUser238

I haven't been able to control anything anyone does for a week now. so what they do is on them. I honestly have no idea what you're talking about ibra.

DeletedUser

I have been able to control things, and I also have no idea what he is talking about. ;)

DeletedUser

Wow I'm Impressed, you both have no clue what your clan has been doing? I believe you bud. He will show himself asking for support. What a bad time to ask for support when it's needed elsewhere. I told you "smart leaders are able to see the right moment when it appears".

DeletedUser238

Wow I'm Impressed, you both have no clue what your clan has been doing? I believe you bud. He will show himself asking for support. What a bad time to ask for support when it's needed elsewhere. I told you "smart leaders are able to see the right moment when it appears".

This guy thinks we aren't smart leaders Menson. lol. oh lord i think we should just disband and bow to the world because this one singular guy thinks we are bad leaders lol. I've been praised by my tribe mates multiple times for my leadership and direction I've lead them. So little pest if you feel like you're being cleaver you're sorely mistaken.

DeletedUser

This guy thinks we aren't smart leaders Menson. lol. oh lord i think we should just disband and bow to the world because this one singular guy thinks we are bad leaders lol. I've been praised by my tribe mates multiple times for my leadership and direction I've lead them. So little pest if you feel like you're being cleaver you're sorely mistaken.
Don't put words in my mouth, that was a general statement. Unless :oops: "general" always about you!.. You said you have no Idea! I didn't. You said you have no time! I didn't. "little pest" well, I have said this to another leader might help you too! "Words are other weapon, which you should work on, that you could use along with troops." ;)
Having Ideas and time are major factors to lead to where you said you led others to :oops:
Best of luck