• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Remnant vs the UPC brotherhood

DeletedUser238

Don't put words in my mouth, that was a general statement. Unless :oops: "general" always about you!.. You said you have no Idea! I didn't. You said you have no time! I didn't. "little pest" well, I have said this to another leader might help you too! "Words are other weapon, which you should work on, that you could use along with troops." ;)
Having Ideas and time are major factors to lead to where you said you led others to :oops:
Best of luck
the lack of time for me isn't why i haven't been able to see what my people are doing. anyway these statements you've made were directly addressed to me. Point and case down below

Smurks,
Two members, of yours, made a move on TPY! Congrats! you got one village but does it worth it?! These two should've known better :) Being smart on the next move is always the KEY. RMT did not intervene, so just send to the two who did take the village my congratulations. I'll be honest with you, This war I, personally, wasn't going to pick, however, now after two TFE members tried to be heroes, I like it, by attacking TPY, We can't sit and watch. we always pay our debts on time :)

P.S. TPY is Part of FVN and always takes FVN side.

Bang Bang!

I guess not anymore! ;)

I haven't been able to control anything anyone does for a week now. so what they do is on them. I honestly have no idea what you're talking about ibra.
I have been able to control things, and I also have no idea what he is talking about. ;)
Wow I'm Impressed, you both have no clue what your clan has been doing? I believe you bud. He will show himself asking for support. What a bad time to ask for support when it's needed elsewhere. I told you "smart leaders are able to see the right moment when it appears".

we don't know what you're talking about because i had said before is if my guys attack your proxy tribes i wouldn't know about it. I don't have access to my tribal forum right now so i can't see what you're talking about and even so i doubt they are asking for support because otherwise menson would know what the hell you're blabbering on about.

You then went on to say you're surprised that we have no idea what our guys are doing. So if you feel like we are shoving words in your mouth thats on you. Your speech is all over the place when it comes to talking on the forums so collect your thoughts and come back to Menson and I with names, proof, and then we will take you seriously. until then we won't know what you're talking about.

DeletedUser

Not everything is about Smurks!

hahaa.jpg

enough?

DeletedUser238

i have to say that you're talking about my tribe. I am the leader of the tribe along with menson. We verbally represent our tribe for this forum. when you directly talk about TFE it comes to us and we reply. I'm on more then menson is on these forums so i reply most of the time. So if you're complaining about my guys attacking yours when we are at war then you're retarded.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

hahaa you are hilarious! I was just telling you what your member did, which you have no clue LEADER, to explain ourself before we eat him alive! you are contradicting yourself! First you said come with prove, guess what! I did. Now this is how you respond! I really don't know who the retarded is anymore :confused: ..

again! "Words are other weapon, which you should work on, that you could use along with troops" <- Smurks not general statement

DeletedUser232

All I know is this system straight up wronged me. I cleared a village of FVN's top player, had a noble train lined up and ready to go...And the game crashes/updates or whatever. It registered 20 minutes later, but there was no way I was going to let that send. It would have been my second FVN village within an hour span.

Someone come and console me. :(

DeletedUser193

If it makes you feel any better abernon you nobled my villages off months ago. :p

DeletedUser

All I know is this system straight up wronged me. I cleared a village of FVN's top player, had a noble train lined up and ready to go...And the game crashes/updates or whatever. It registered 20 minutes later, but there was no way I was going to let that send. It would have been my second FVN village within an hour span.

Someone come and console me. :(

There there, think of it this way, a little long of him building ur cities for you :D

DeletedUser465

I have missed....SO DAMN MUCH my god lol. I'm glad to see this thread taking off xD

DeletedUser

You hear a took this city and that city.... DID THEY MAKE YOU BLEED!

DeletedUser238

hahaa you are hilarious! I was just telling you what your member did, which you have no clue LEADER, to explain ourself before we eat him alive! you are contradicting yourself! First you said come with prove, guess what! I did. Now this is how you respond! I really don't know who the retarded is anymore :confused: ..

again! "Words are other weapon, which you should work on, that you could use along with troops" <- Smurks not general statement
since im back on my account I will fill you in. The mods thought i should take a 5 day break due to some unsavory circumstances so i couldn't see what my tribe was doing. I'm now back and seeing everything. I see boots23 is in your tribe ( FVN) which we are at war with. Your complaint was we attacked some other tribe and then blabbered on about other things in the same message which we irrelevant to the set topic you had established yourself... you don't seem to realize the fact that all you're doing is sounding like a fool hmm?

case and point:
Smurks,
Two members, of yours, made a move on TPY! Congrats! you got one village but does it worth it?! These two should've known better :) Being smart on the next move is always the KEY. RMT did not intervene, so just send to the two who did take the village my congratulations. I'll be honest with you, This war I, personally, wasn't going to pick, however, now after two TFE members tried to be heroes, I like it, by attacking TPY, We can't sit and watch. we always pay our debts on time :)

P.S. TPY is Part of FVN and always takes FVN side.

Bang Bang!

I guess not anymore! ;)

You said that we attacked TPY (a tribe i personally had never heard of) you claimed two of my members attacked this said tribe and then asked for support in my forums (which they didn't). You directly addressed me, and this is what I've been responding to. I don't care what you think I'm talking about. I'll make it clearer for you if need be. you also said two of my members which you never told me who they both where. you just gave me a report with one of my members and a member of your tribe on it. thats not proof. that actually discredits your whole argument because they don't reside in a tribe called TPY. so either put up or shut up.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Sooo wait... the whole time u talking tough.. and u were on a five day ban???

DeletedUser238

^ Probably should stop doing those unsavory things then :p
aye it was only for two- ten seconds to mint for a friend while he was away. the previous support team said it was being accepted. my problem was i did it just after being told it wasn't. helping a friend not waste months of his time was well worth it to me but i learned the lesson. no worries.

Sooo wait... the whole time u talking tough.. and u were on a five day ban???

never said that. thats against the rules to talk about such a thing on the forums. I alluded to it. never said it.

and its not like im not gonna back up my tough talk. now that im on my account again the battle begins ;)