• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Remnant vs the UPC brotherhood

DeletedUser232

I guess Rolling had heard enough from you two, but I can assure you that I would not have kicked you.

Check again, HLK is a alive and well ;), but you already knew that.
You cannot be both HLK and One Tribe. You merged with other tribes, which is 100% fine. It just looks really silly when you make fun of another tribe for doing something you had to do long ago..

DeletedUser555

HLK got got Conquest of the Day today, I guess we're doing a little more then just recruiting.... Ask Breitweg if we are taking any villages of not. He would be the guy that has dropped 200k in points in the last 48 hours. Funny coincidence, we have gained over 300k in that same time period.

DeletedUser238

HLK got got Conquest of the Day today, I guess we're doing a little more then just recruiting.... Ask Breitweg if we are taking any villages of not. He would be the guy that has dropped 200k in points in the last 48 hours. Funny coincidence, we have gained over 300k in that same time period.

tfe was getting that for weeks straight back when i was playing this world. lol conquest of the day means you nobled enough barbs collectively. if HLK earned it then you buddies are slacking lol.

DeletedUser555

You cannot be both HLK and One Tribe. You merged with other tribes, which is 100% fine. It just looks really silly when you make fun of another tribe for doing something you had to do long ago..

I am proud to stand and fight with my brothers and sisters in One Tribe. Do not however, try and take away from the fact that HLK at this stage in the game is still standing, fighting, growing, and kicking ass. United together UPC, FVN, HB1, & HLK are a force, but I would be proud to be a part of any of them individually. I don't get how you still don't see that your no diplomacy, no alliances strategy has backfired one you. It is the strength of our sister tribe alliance and teamwork that has allowed us to all prosper. Alone we are each strong, together we will dominate.

DeletedUser555

tfe was getting that for weeks straight back when i was playing this world. lol conquest of the day means you nobled enough barbs collectively. if HLK earned it then you buddies are slacking lol.

We do not eat barbs.

DeletedUser232

Good job. Remnant has gotten conquest of the day more often than it hasn't. Same with assaulter, thief, etc.
Yes, Breitweg is losing villages. He just joined us. It will be remedied as we discuss the best way to fix him up. And he's actually down about 100k in the last 48 hours. Still an excellent accomplishment that doesn't need embellishment.

No. HLK, in itself, is not still standing. That is the point. You're simply a branch of One Tribe now. There's nothing wrong with that. Anyone can play the game the way they see fit. But it leaves you with no room to mock TFE.

Our no diplomacy rule hasn't backfired. Smurks Screwed over TFE (by his own admission) and you reaped the rewards of it. Since then, you've taken some villages from the members of TFE who are not so keen to turn on their friends and now they have agreed to unify with us. And somehow you pretend RMT has not prospered? We now have 28m points on the next highest tribe and have as much bash as HLK, UPC, and FVN combined.

And have no fear, friend. I'll be up there to show you how to play soon enough. :)

DeletedUser773

map_www_us3_3a059ee2a73ebe6c0a8b024e354324b6_14406117134010.png
I am beginning to think nobody cares about, How hard Kymeria are fighting just to Keep our blank spaces between all of you monsters...lol...

DeletedUser238

Good job. Remnant has gotten conquest of the day more often than it hasn't. Same with assaulter, thief, etc.
Yes, Breitweg is losing villages. He just joined us. It will be remedied as we discuss the best way to fix him up. And he's actually down about 100k in the last 48 hours. Still an excellent accomplishment that doesn't need embellishment.

No. HLK, in itself, is not still standing. That is the point. You're simply a branch of One Tribe now. There's nothing wrong with that. Anyone can play the game the way they see fit. But it leaves you with no room to mock TFE.

Our no diplomacy rule hasn't backfired. Smurks Screwed over TFE (by his own admission) and you reaped the rewards of it. Since then, you've taken some villages from the members of TFE who are not so keen to turn on their friends and now they have agreed to unify with us. And somehow you pretend RMT has not prospered? We now have 28m points on the next highest tribe and have as much bash as HLK, UPC, and FVN combined.

And have no fear, friend. I'll be up there to show you how to play soon enough. :)

He is deluded into thinking what I did was their doing lol. Credit stealing is a low blow HLK. I regret my mistakes but They were my mistakes. My doings, not HLK's. Not one tribes.

DeletedUser555

He is deluded into thinking what I did was their doing lol. Credit stealing is a low blow HLK. I regret my mistakes but They were my mistakes. My doings, not HLK's. Not one tribes.

I don't take credit for the damage that you did to TFE when you left. We were just in position to take advantage of the turmoil that you created when you abandoned your tribe.

DeletedUser238

I don't take credit for the damage that you did to TFE when you left. We were just in position to take advantage of the turmoil that you created when you abandoned your tribe.

I effectively dismantled TFE ehidalgo. Only person i couldn't kick was menson himself. So if anyone could ever claim a victory over TFE its me. You recruited a few TFE members. congratz. However, you didn't capitalize on what I did. Menson and Abernon did by merging.

So please tell me more how you guys defeated TFE, because the rest of us know the only thing you did was recruit some players from my old group. Hardly TFE players to begin with. they were always doing their own things and causing problems. Keep em.

DeletedUser555

We have more of TFE then RMT does, that in itself is a victory.

DeletedUser238

you have my old squad. thats not much to go on lol. Every time i worked with any of them they Always failed me. they never got gains and they never followed through with what we had planned. My squad was Crow, thebeast, werewolfman, and redwood. the eastern side of TFE was too into themselves, and the western side was never able to push against hb1 due to their lack of confidence and cooperation. EXA was 10x better the FLE. I knew this when i had to merge into them. The moment I lost the real owner of Crowsfeet I had to do something with FLE. EXA was the best option. they were pound for pound better then my tribe. They will remain to be better then your tribe. ;) recruiting tribe hoppers is no big feat.

DeletedUser734

Breitweg was EXA wasn't he? Same for Mikesfungame... That doesn't look very good for them being that much better :p.

And so far those "core" EXA guys have dumped what, 200 nukes into DerluxuriousPanzer and gotten 2 villages?

Ah, but less trash talking to players who already quit.

What happened with KingK? I'm genuinely confused, because when Smurks barbed out there were still units in his villages. KingK's villages are totally empty.

Did they change something in the game? Or did he get kicked out or something instead of the usual barb out?

DeletedUser555

you have my old squad. thats not much to go on lol. Every time i worked with any of them they Always failed me. they never got gains and they never followed through with what we had planned. My squad was Crow, thebeast, werewolfman, and redwood. the eastern side of TFE was too into themselves, and the western side was never able to push against hb1 due to their lack of confidence and cooperation. EXA was 10x better the FLE. I knew this when i had to merge into them. The moment I lost the real owner of Crowsfeet I had to do something with FLE. EXA was the best option. they were pound for pound better then my tribe. They will remain to be better then your tribe. ;) recruiting tribe hoppers is no big feat.

Your old squad that you are so quick to put down has been very active and taking villages as fast as they can make nobles. I'm surprised at how easy it is for you to sit back and put them down, while claiming that the OLD EXA is so much better. The old EXA is not getting anywhere or doing anything. We've been beating the crap out of TFE and now the North and West part of RMT for weeks, and those guys are nowhere to be found. We are taking hundreds of villages a week, and it's not "recruiting" as they like to claim. You can go on living in whatever fantasy world you are living in, but the truth is that no part of TFE is doing good in this war, except for the guys that came and joined us. Those 20 villages that they were so quick to point out that they took from lqb, he has those back plus some.

You guys talk sh!t about recruiting, but you are trying to recruit our members everyday. That is laughable. Good luck with that...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

map_www_us3_ceb2d7906b8990c133212b2afcff7f8d_14414004831588.png

It is too quite, Smurks make some comment that will get everyone riled up.

DeletedUser

OMG WHERE IS THE TALKING? RNT didnt roll over already did they?