• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Remnant vs the UPC brotherhood

DeletedUser238

wanna know something though? its 4 tribes verse 1. If RMT wins your coalition will go down in history as the worst tribes in history comparable to TLI being ran by mama and Kane. If your tribes win then it'll be seen as just another 4v1 gangbang.

DeletedUser645

Here's a question:
Let's say that RMT loses. What are the 4 tribes going to do then? Only one can win the world...

DeletedUser555

wanna know something though? its 4 tribes verse 1. If RMT wins your coalition will go down in history as the worst tribes in history comparable to TLI being ran by mama and Kane. If your tribes win then it'll be seen as just another 4v1 gangbang.

And the excuses start....

DeletedUser238

And the excuses start....
its not an excuse. I don't care about this world. I was called by name to stir some stuff up so I gave it my best attempt. This world is dead to me and I gain nothing from its PnP. I could care less on who wins I'm just stating how it would look. and Jpex they'd just wait until all the noobs go inactive and join in one tribe.

DeletedUser534

He is not wrong though. The fact RMT is holding up this well against 4 tribes is impressive in it's self. Most tribes would fall apart fast.

DeletedUser555

It wasn't 4 tribes against 1 to start with. It was 3 (UPC,FVN,HLK) against 2 (RMT, TFE(rip)). RMT & TFE declare war on us three, then attacks HB1 for whatever reason, bringing them into the war on our side. TFE has fallen apart since the war started, with half the members joining us and some joining RMT, and the rest going inactive or solo.

When this war started RMT and TFE were quick to call us noobs, and inexperienced, but the last 2 months have shown that we are neither.

DeletedUser238

I killed TFE, you've done nothing in the grand scheme of things. You're still a noob.

DeletedUser555

If TFE was only held together by one person as you claim, then that tribe was a joke.

You call me whatever makes you feel better, coming from you it means nothing.

DeletedUser

RMT 1 tribe that is a laugh, they have players from TLI, IXI, TRI, TFE, EXA, I can go on. Joke!

DeletedUser

RMT declared war. We are winning. So we will be able to join into 1 tribe. ANd we have acted as one tribe for so many months I do not even remember when we did it. FVN and UPC have been together since like March.

DeletedUser238

alright well enjoy a dead forum because i don't care enough to argue anymore.

DeletedUser734

Rabble rabble smurks has angered me rabble rabble...

Let's be real, regardless of the number of tribes, this was a pretty fair fight at the start of the war. The advantage has recently swung heavily in favor of the One Tribe conglomerate due to a combination of players switching sides, going inactive, and the new rules for 80% of villas for conquest. However, this doesn't change the fact that we fought for that advantage.

Smurks, I'm sad you quit because it would have been a much better and more fun fight with you, but that's not our fault.

I'm proud as hell of my tribe for standing their ground on literally EVERY front line. My boys have done work. I don't care if forums will all think we ganged up on RMT and they were just outnumbered. Everyone in W3 will know that RMT and TFE focused the hell out of HB1 and HB1 held their goddamn ground. We lost villas sure, but overall, we only lost a few provinces and most of our players grew even with all the extra special attention.

I mean, look at the last month alone

DeletedUser

Quick update : TFE and RMT have seen past their differences to attack UPC family because their the only two standing tribes that share the same ideals. UPC came to us(TFE) with a sloppy proposal for a NAP so they could attack RMT, and didn't even clear it with their other 15 ish leadership members (which all in itself is funny). Now UPC Co. are pinned up against the two best tribes in the world. Hb1 as expected chose UPC side so its 4 tribes against 2. Way to go UPC and co. you managed to screw yourself over. You may have numbers but your tribes lack loyalty, and skill. You have a few skilled player mind you, however that doesn't make up for the other 358 players you have accumulated between you all lol.

As a side note: A tribe that calls themselves 1 tribe are full of themselves. You're a bunch of pig headed, god structured people that think of yourselves as infallible. When you use words like convert how could we not think that of you? You stray away from war like its a virus, and you just want to have "fun". Your idea of fun is building up villages and shooting the breeze with internet friends. Well sorry to break this to you but you can go play SimCity for that. For us in TFE the only time this game is fun is when people are losing villages to us and war is afoot, So prepare yourselves. We are coming for you.

Broken Legion: 103 members
1.RMT-64, 4.TFE-39

Sugar bear love squad: 358 members
3.UPC-108 , 2.FVN-131, 6.HLK-29, 5.hb1-90

Map update: (TFE- Blue, RMT- Green, UPC Fam.- Red, Hb1- Purple)
http://static.tw2-tools.com/map_www_us3_4a84322d5216ad82a637a09541cd62e4_14369487567755.png

PPS: as you can tell sugar bear love squad loves to recruit where they have no business recruiting:p:cool:;)

DeletedUser

"You may have numbers but your tribes lack loyalty, and skill. You have a few skilled player mind you, however that doesn't make up for the other 358 players you have accumulated between you all lol."
Smurks

Oh, the irony!

DeletedUser

TFE was a tribe of 34 people? gosh no wonder it fill apart, if 1 person left 3% of thier tribe is gone... XD

DeletedUser

First hb1 was nutral and decided to join upc inc. So they became target. And as far as i can see the few pocets we are having problems with are the people who pay money for bonuses and building walls up to level 0-20 in 10 sec. And whats gonna happen if rmt win's war the world is mainly dead. The server has gone on way to long. There is no endgame in site so we shall burn the world to the ground in one hell of a war is only opption unless we sing and dance by a camp fire till endgame rolls around.

And tfe was a group of rmt members who had a disagreement with direction tribe was taking.

DeletedUser734

Well first off, half of TFE was originally from TRI Raven, so you're wrong there.

Next, HB1 was neutral and was attacked with no warning overnight. Up until then we were remaining neutral between One tribe and RMT and just fighting TFE.

Sorry, but your tribe earned an enemy in HB1. Not the other way around.

DeletedUser

The forgoten exiles came after exiles. alot where from wal that whent to some other tribe and keep taking in from all others.