• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Remnant vs the UPC brotherhood

DeletedUser

map_www_us3_e60cb76337649f828a87287f63b3426b_14423424832839.png

DeletedUser

Oh but wait what tribe keeps giving account info so otheres can get them coins. You know there gonna notice that 5 different players are using the same credit card.

DeletedUser491

i love watching the maps on us3 very interesting by far one of the most war torn worlds from start to finish hadn't played myself but i talk to people all the time who do

DeletedUser

RMT/TFE has already had players caught and suspended for using other accounts, now that coplay is in, we may be fighting only 3 or 4 players in RMT and we would never know.
If someone is sharing their credit card with stranger, well then they get what they deserve. lol

DeletedUser

RMT/TFE has already had players caught and suspended for using other accounts, now that coplay is in, we may be fighting only 3 or 4 players in RMT and we would never know.
If someone is sharing their credit card with stranger, well then they get what they deserve. lol
Prepaid

DeletedUser

James dont come on here and act like a saint for the rules. There is a sabo tready between tribes. And one player decideds to leave tribe and move into rmt area. When sabos where used against him your side started to change the tready and say we where violating it. It only includes tribe members not former members. Also there have been many players from upc group that have broken rules. You just dont report them. So if your gonna be a by the book kinda guy do it on both sides.

DeletedUser

James dont come on here and act like a saint for the rules. There is a sabo tready between tribes. And one player decideds to leave tribe and move into rmt area. When sabos where used against him your side started to change the tready and say we where violating it. It only includes tribe members not former members. Also there have been many players from upc group that have broken rules. You just dont report them. So if your gonna be a by the book kinda guy do it on both sides.
hahaha. That player was tribeless to sneak in without changeing the village color. Your quickness to use Sabotage is the issue. What rule says we can't have players leave to sneak into enemy territory? Whatever, he is in a tribe now and we did not retaliate.
We changed nothing in the treaty. Yippie's words "no sabos for any reason"

DeletedUser

And you have players in our tribe, not just tribeless, so don't take the high road here. RMT chose this war, they chose Jhupka, they chose to have menson and smurks.
Go ahead and list off my sins.

DeletedUser

On July 15 the war started (2 months) ..On that date RMT / TFE had

RMT / TFE Then : 9,229 villas, 75, 931,076 points and 106 players

RMT / TFE Now: 9,469 villas , 77,734,604 points and 79 players

One Tribe Then: 13,766 villas , 106,800,681 points and 357 players

One Tribe Now: 18,583 villas , 155,310,089 points and 271 players

DeletedUser238

And you have players in our tribe, not just tribeless, so don't take the high road here. RMT chose this war, they chose Jhupka, they chose to have menson and smurks.
Go ahead and list off my sins.
On July 15 the war started (2 months) ..On that date RMT / TFE had

RMT / TFE Then : 9,229 villas, 75, 931,076 points and 106 players

RMT / TFE Now: 9,469 villas , 77,734,604 points and 79 players

One Tribe Then: 13,766 villas , 106,800,681 points and 357 players

One Tribe Now: 18,583 villas , 155,310,089 points and 271 players

someone sounds butt hurt. In any case you've gained lots of villages but RMT has yet to lose village count... how about you actually do something besides recruit. o_O

I bet those recruits and barbs taste yummy.

DeletedUser270

Damn Smurks, how many times are you going to say your are leaving then come back and make comments. I don't think anybody can believe anything you say just based on that. Got to be the worlds number one sore loser.

DeletedUser555

Smurks, RMT's village count is not going down because they are the ones eating barbs as fast as they can produce nobles. You have it backwards.

DeletedUser

AND the KING of barbs is .....................Jhupka! Never saw a barb he didn't like.
Look at his .200 villages, hahaha.
Smurks you are 100% out of the loop.

DeletedUser

I have it out for no one. I am 100% for 1 tribe. There is very little red behind or lines and Jhupka is it. I have taken villages all along the front lines and trust me I am not the only player attacking RMT.

DeletedUser

Your sceen shot is 75 him. Funny how its only conquers no attacks or def post.