• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Report settings

fullblack

Spearman
I would like it if the setting part of the reports page was a little more robust. I usually farm a lot, so i turn off attacks that have no casualties, but that is an imperfect solution.
It would be better if we had some controll over what reports were actually reported. ie: attacks with nobles in them, full loot... I feel the feature is a bit lack luster.

fun time

Berserker
They have reports you can turn off. Like I really do not care seeing farming runs unless there deaths. I See your point on that.. Am still trying to get the mods to give cell phone users extra crowns when buying like they do for PC users. Now cell phone users can read spy reports from other tribe mates if you click on a city. That was nice. Things take time. INNO is working on things daily may take some time but they are upgrading servers

fullblack

Spearman
i know they have the ability to turn off reports, but if i do and i send a noble attack and it lands with no casualties then i have no clue what the loyalty of that village is. And i HATE having 10k+ reports just for that 1 measly village.