• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Reports Settings

DeletedUser

I would like to see an update to the settings we have for our reports. What I mean is, we can set it to not show reports that have no losses, but there are times I would like to see SOME of those reports. For example, when my nobles hit and take no losses I still want to see how much loyalty has dropped. The difference is I don't want to see them from barbs unless there ARE losses, even if I was nobling a barb. The solution I am seeking is a new option in the list of settings for reports, one that pertains to barbs only. In simplest form I think it only needs to be a fourth option in the 'Attacks' menu, just another check-box to toggle "Attacks on barbs with no losses". Because yes I do still want to see them if/when I DO have losses on barbs. The main issue I have though, is this - when I want to see my progress on dropping the loyalty of a city I'm nobling I have to turn off the option for 'Attacks sent from you without casualties on your side'. But then, because I have farmers out too, I get a massive influx of reports on them now as well. This is most annoying, and silly, because this is what we get when we are most successful in clearing the target first and letting our nobles breeze in like they should.

Thanks for listening and for any feedback,

-RawB