• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Reports

DeletedUser1028

Appologies if this is a repeated question. I did do a search first but couldn't find the right thread. I keep getting notices that there is a report to read... and yet I click and there is nothing to read.

I've tried toggling all the filters to green.... and still nothing shows up.... tried toggling all the filters to red and still noting shows up. I'm kinda confused.... Ive also tried both tabs.... "battle" and "other" and still nothing listed but the number keeps showing up on the scroll icon to say there is 3 to read... am i missing something?

also.... just started playing.... still building.... but kinda seems like a fun game so far

DeletedUser645

Make sure that none of your settings have any boxes checked. Then check your filters. Make sure your filters aren't what is messing things up.

DeletedUser1028

yes, thank you for quick reply. I had figured that all greens on filters meant I would get all reports.... I had to turn the bottom few back to red / casualties / no casualties / defeat / favorites .... then the reports popped up....

DeletedUser645

Yeah, and that's a common mistake. It definitely requires reading carefully lol.
Anyways, I'm glad you got the issue resolved.