• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Resource Balance Suggestions

DeletedUser

There are a few idea's I'd like to throw out here for Resource Balance Suggestions. As we all know, Barbs tend to level up pits at different levels, and our cities are cranking out certain troop types, I'd like a system in place to help manage my resources.

Idea 1
Fix Mass Recruit Future to include a resource balance option. IE, Don't have it make all of one troop type at once...

Idea 2
Give us the option to accept our own market offers. I add all my extra mass amount of resources to the market, as there's not enough groups to tag which city of mine needs what resource.

Idea 3
Create a Mass Market Option. Have one main screen that allows you to transfer resources from one city to the next with ease. This can include an option of "Never let this city go under 50k Iron," and "If this city has more than 100k Clay, Find a city needing clay and send it there."

Idea 4
Allow us to create more groups. This can help me tag my villages as what city needs what resource. As of now, I have all my group tags full, and need more haha.

Thanks for your time!
-TKK

Tokano

Not a Mod
Idea 3
Create a Mass Market Option. Have one main screen that allows you to transfer resources from one city to the next with ease. This can include an option of "Never let this city go under 50k Iron," and "If this city has more than 100k Clay, Find a city needing clay and send it there."
This. I can support this idea all day long.