• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Resource Deposit Collection Problems

DeletedUser

Not sure if its a bug or just server lag.

When I click collect resources sometimes it doesn't work. Sometimes it appears again and I have to click it multiple times.
I usually have to refresh the page and try again a few times before it works. I also find if I just sit on the page and wait for about 30 seconds sometimes it will work.
This is rather annoying as it takes me from 2-5 minutes when some of the resources I get from these takes just as long.

DeletedUser

Hello,

On which world does this happens?
And which browser are you using?
You said that you need to wait 30 seconds. Is it possible that the page is still loading?
I can't really reproduce the bug right now.

It can help if you clear your browsercookies. So you can try that for now.

Kind Regards,

DeletedUser

I use chrome since the graphics can be a bit taxing on the browser.
I am in US4 Drachenfels.

It just seems really slow, I find if I really wait for about 10-30 seconds it goes through most of the time but nothing else seems to lag this badly. If I hit the button and close it too fast it sometimes just flat out doesn't work and then sometime it does like I said about 2-5 minutes later. I'm guessing its a server-side hang up because it has to add those resources to my village. Just figured saying something might help bring it to the attention of the devs and hopefully get it optimized.

DeletedUser

I tried the same, but it's working fine here.
Have you tried to reproduce the bug on a other computer?
If you did, and the bug is still there, I'll report the bug to the devs.
If it's fixed come back to me :p

Kind Regards,

DeletedUser

yeah its still lagging, although not as badly as it was. I clicked it a few times but it acted like there was not even a button there, so I closed it and tried again, worked instantly that time. still not sure whats going on with it. I'll let you know if it goes back to really bad delays like it was doing.

DeletedUser

know what I'm gonna make a gif of it every time I do it and if it acts up I'll post it.

DeletedUser

That might be good. I'm getting the same thing, too. In fact, I clicked collect, and it rerolled for me, and I don't know if it just used one of my available rerolls, but I didn't want to use a card at that point.

So yeah, that resource deposit has some issues on my Venue...

DeletedUser

I have issues with the system in this regard as well. Two, in fact. I use both Chrome and Firefox.

1st issue is the same or at least similar to the issue listed here. Occasionally, when I have resource events < a minute in length, the "Collect" button pops up immediately. If I click it when it appears, nothing happens or- if I try multiple clicks- a message will come up saying, and I paraphrase here, 'Could not find job #xxxx.' In these instances, the graphic still shows and I DO get resources from it. I have learned to wait the listed time even if it says "Collect" to avoid this issue.

2nd issue annoys the crap out of me on the regular. The bouncing icon indicating that a job is finished and ready to be collected reverses. That is to say, when the job is processing, the icon is on the world map and bounces occasionally, but when the job is ready, the icon goes away. Sometimes if I play around I can get it to go back to how it should be--- I believe it has something to do with keeping that window open until the job completes.

I hope that this is recreate-able so it can be viewed and I hope that this information aids the cause, as it were.