• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Resource Deposit Stars

DeletedUser

Been wondering about the resource deposit a bit. I suspect getting the 10k resources card would take saving up a lot of re-roll cards or spending a lot of crowns. Otherwise, what I'm mostly curious about are the stars and ranking system for the amount of resources you get.

The wiki doesn't even seem to mention the stars and amount of resources. Has anybody ever actually SEEN a three star resource? I've gotten two star ones a few times. 500 Iron in 10 seconds was pretty nice, I'll admit. Wondering what a three star one would look like! :p

Tokano

Not a Mod
I've had quite a few three star ones. I've seen them range from a piddly 300 iron to a fantastic 700 iron. Unfortunately, none of them have been quick. They all take about a half hour.

DeletedUser394

I have seen a few 3 Stars, I have only had the reroll come up once as a reward. So I have just 2 Rerolls saved for when I could go for a good 10K reward. I think one of my 3-Stars was 30m, and another was really short but had 200-300 resources. Ill have to pay better attention.

DeletedUser

Oh, I just had one that was 500 iron and took about 7 seconds.

DeletedUser

Have anyone of you guys ever achieved even the second bonus for 2000 resources. It seems to be unreachable. I've had something about 1720 once. Even three stars are rarely over 400, so how should one reach 2000? And when new errands comes, counter bar is reseted.

DeletedUser

Haha. I've been saving up a ton of rerolls for a time when I'll attempt to get the 10,000 one.

Tokano

Not a Mod
Bael;n3599 said:
Haha. I've been saving up a ton of rerolls for a time when I'll attempt to get the 10,000 one.

xP I have 6. I don't think I'll be getting the 10K one any time soon.

DeletedUser

I think 10k resources cards are not worth of the amount of rerolls required

DeletedUser

jirka1982;n3661 said:
I think 10k resources cards are not worth of the amount of rerolls required
That's true. I feel like the rewards aren't that impressive.

DeletedUser465

I generally only go for the officers int he first and 2nd tier myself :)

DeletedUser

Troops are good to save up if they are in the 2nd teir...that way if you get attacked you can unload a bunch of troops again quickly...I got about 250 spear and swords now...not much, but I assume they will add up in a time of need.