• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Resource Shipments

Tokano

Not a Mod
As scripts in Tribal Wars 2 are illegal and I would hate to see someone breaking the rules trying to make life easier for themselves, I would like to suggest a new feature for moving resources around.

In Tribal Wars 1, there was a script that would allow you to set one of your villages as a big warehouse for other villages and it would automatically ship the resources from that village to the other one in the event the unfinished village dropped below a certain level of resources. I would like to suggest the same, but an actual in-game feature.

Here is my vision of how it would work:

Village A - Finished.
Village B - Building.

In the grouping feature of this game, you could add two additional pre-made groups. For this example, they will be called "Finished" and "Building" for simplicity. In Village A you are completely done doing what you want to do and it's becoming a real pain to constantly monitor it's resources to make sure you don't overflow. In Village B you are building new troops and buildings and you are constantly low on resources. If we could utilize the two additional pre-made groupings made available to us, we could label Village A as "Finished" and Village B as "Building". When we go back and set Village A back as our active city, we can go to the market and we'll see a lovely new tab called something like "Network". This would allow us to make a preset recurring trade route with any village we have marked as "Building" with a designated amount of resources being sent to each village. When the preset is made it will create a link between the two villages and the "Finished" village will monitor the "Building" village and when the resources drop below a designated amount set by the user (cannot exceed warehouse limitations obviously) it will automatically ship the amount of each resource we said that village would need, rounded up to the nearest 1,000 (even if overflow) to avoid multiple trades being sent at the same time.

Any feedback from others on this idea would be greatly appreciated.