• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Resources and Nobles

DeletedUser

Provisions are produced by the farm, therefore they should be represented by a sheath of wheat rather than a man. Provisions are used up in the support of troops, nobles and citizenry. As long as you have the troops and the building levels maintained the provisions are used. If troops are killed, or building levels destroyed you regain those provisions and rebuild or recruit more troops. However, after your noble leaves your village and becomes a part of a new village having nobled it, you do not regain your provisions. I believe you should as that new village is supporting the noble and not the village that recruited him.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser897

Resources are produced by the farm, therefore they should be represented by a sheath of wheat rather than a man. Resources are used up in the support of troops, nobles and citizenry. As long as you have the troops and the building levels maintained the resources are used. If troops are killed, or building levels destroyed you regain those resources and rebuild or recruit more troops. However, after your noble leaves your village and becomes a part of a new village having nobled it, you do not regain your resources. I believe you should as that new village is supporting the noble and not the village that recruited him.
Worst thing I have ever heard lol it's a 1 time payment for the resources and you get your population back after...

DeletedUser

Worst thing I have ever heard lol it's a 1 time payment for the resources and you get your population back after...
Since resources and population are two separate things, could you explain your reply?

DeletedUser897

Since resources and population are two separate things, could you explain your reply?
Cause your trying to say that the village needs to repay back the price of nobles... Id rather have the resources in the new village. You made things confusing and I thought you were saying the new village should take the population away for the noble.

DeletedUser897

right lel anytime something dies I want the resources back lmfao

DeletedUser

If you had read it you would have realized i was saying resources instead of provisions. I have corrected it.

DeletedUser897

yea we did read it and thats why we have been lel trolling you... You shouldn't get paid back for resources you spend.

DeletedUser

Except for one thing :p
Nobles "die" when the conquer a city (hence why conquers are always blood drop reports) so yea you do get ur provisions back

DeletedUser

yea we did read it and thats why we have been lel trolling you... You shouldn't get paid back for resources you spend.
I can only assume that english is not your native tongue then. As I said this thread has nothing to do with resources and everything to do with provisions, the two are wholly separate things.

DeletedUser

Except for one thing :p
Nobles "die" when the conquer a city (hence why conquers are always blood drop reports) so yea you do get ur provisions back
They do not die, they are simply removed from your city's troop count. As the storyline of the game shows a Noble conquers a city and is installed as it's leader if he were killed you would not be able to noble the city. Also, you do not get your provisions back unless your noble is killed in a failed attempt to noble a city.

DeletedUser645

They do not die, they are simply removed from your city's troop count. As the storyline of the game shows a Noble conquers a city and is installed as it's leader if he were killed you would not be able to noble the city. Also, you do not get your provisions back unless your noble is killed in a failed attempt to noble a city.

Deathcrystal was right. In a sense, they do "die". You are right saying they don't actually die, however you do get your provisions back when you conquer a village.

DeletedUser

What the storyline says and code does are two different things xD while it says he is made leader, the code removes the village from original owner, adds it to your list of cities and kills a noble :D

DeletedUser

Deathcrystal was right. In a sense, they do "die". You are right saying they don't actually die, however you do get your provisions back when you conquer a village.
If you get your provisions back, then I've been cheated ever since playing this game as I have never received the 100 provisions back after nobleing a village, which is what prompted this thread in the first place. I know this because I used up all of my provisions in a village recruiting troops, my provision level was 0. I then nobled a village and my provision level was still 0, and yes I did reload the page. The only way I have been able to get a new noble in that village is if I kill troops.

DeletedUser

Can u screenshot ur farm page with all the troops in the city in the bar on the right? (make sure military pop is see able)

DeletedUser

Can u screenshot ur farm page with all the troops in the city in the bar on the right? (make sure military pop is see able)
No I can't. Since posting this I have fought several battles and lost many troops; therefore I have an abundance of provisions to use to rebuild my army. I'm not sure what a screenshot would prove any way. In order show any "proof" that I'm right I would have to show at least three screen shots. 1 showing that I currently have a noble. 2 a battle report that the noble from that village was used to noble a village. and 3 that my provisions after said nobleing did not increase by 100.

DeletedUser

No, you only need 1, the city u have nobled another city from, with farm open and military pro displayed, with displaying all troops.With that we can do the math to see the troops u have and how much provision they taking up vs how many are ACTUALLY being taken up. if the amount differs...

DeletedUser

No, you only need 1, the city u have nobled another city from, with farm open and military pro displayed, with displaying all troops.With that we can do the math to see the troops u have and how much provision they taking up vs how many are ACTUALLY being taken up. if the amount differs...
Pshhhh......math.....:p