• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Respect for the fallen!

Elements

Nobleman
As many may or may not know by now. A mighty TW2 warrior has fallen and ascended into Valhalla. Please lift up support, prayers, and love for a fallen comrade, friend, and sometimes, opponent. HORRIFIC will not be forgotten. I encourage all who are on any US server and are reading this. Name a village honoring the fallen soldier. Today, we have seen a mighty man fall. Let his memory live on!

fun time

Berserker
Noob r us are. HORRIFIC was a great a leader. Horrific start tribes on alot of server just to teach new players how to play this game. He didn't care about being number one or his tribe wining. He cared about the game. He will be missed.

irishgirlyme

Spearman
Horrific

You were a soldier for our country

You fought bravely for us

You were a soldier in TW2

You fought honorably beside us

You took many under your wing

You fought courageously for them.

Your fighting is now over

But your legacy lives on

In those you taught, those you fought and those you loved.

Rest easy my friend and warrior,

We’ll take it from here.

You will not be forgotten.

fun time

Berserker
Still miss my friend my first EMAIL was in cap's by him on picking on a tribe mate of his. I will miss him he was a asshole to me half the time but I found out by emails he really cared for his tribe. HOW HARD IS IT TO DO THE NEXT H SERVER Horrific. player base wants this

Elements

Nobleman
Yes, Inno, please name the next H server after Horrific. Maybe HORRIFIC Castle or something to honor him. I know you mods probably don'tgive a rats ass whether he is a player base favorite or not, but people who played with him care about his legacy, and we need to let him and all the players know, that his legacy still lives on. Please do this one thing for us.

fullblack

Spearman
Its weird that there is this big discussion about this player and i have no clue who he is. seems like i missed out a bit. i mostly played around the US1-12 (then i was in the army) and TW1 before that. Seems like a good guy, i would have loved to know him.
I would also like it if the next world was named after him. Seems like a nice homage, and listening to your player base INNO!