• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Restore Tribes NRU and LST.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tokano

Not a Mod
Just curious if we are going to get an explanation for the deleting top tribes event, Mods are still working hard to restore everything.
The community is owed an explanation, we know this, and I believe one will come once AshieM and the Lead Community Manager finish their investigation.
It goes well beyond what transpired here, so while I know it seems tantamount to abuse to ask for patience, I would ask that you trust me when I say that Ashie is not happy and really wants to make things right.
Besides, if an official explanation doesn't come, I'll just throw myself on the chopping block and do it myself. :eek:
So one way or another, you guys will have an explanation, let's just hope I don't have to get myself fired to make it happen.

fun time

Berserker
we want to know as paying customers what happen Management says he didn't do it. says he has no rights on this server I do trust this but I also feel he had another mod helping him. is inno not wanting to make money?

fun time

Berserker
you guys didn't give lost there there skill lev back. are founders did not disban. I feel every one should get 3k crowns. I've spent 1k on this server really think 200 crowns is something. you want to keep your player base happy. Sim city online looks good.

Tokano

Not a Mod
we want to know as paying customers what happen Management says he didn't do it. says he has no rights on this server I do trust this but I also feel he had another mod helping him. is inno not wanting to make money?
It kills me not to be able to answer simple questions like this when I know the answer.
Let's give it a couple days before I get myself fired though.

becky123

Axeman
The community is owed an explanation, we know this, and I believe one will come once AshieM and the Lead Community Manager finish their investigation.
It goes well beyond what transpired here, so while I know it seems tantamount to abuse to ask for patience, I would ask that you trust me when I say that Ashie is not happy and really wants to make things right.
Besides, if an official explanation doesn't come, I'll just throw myself on the chopping block and do it myself. :eek:
So one way or another, you guys will have an explanation, let's just hope I don't have to get myself fired to make it happen.
Thank you and AshieM for your efforts. I personally know AshieM put in alot of effort trying to restore the world. We will wait for the explanation.

princessnoel

Spearman

The people in OSK also deserve to have an answer as to what happened. This whole server needs to know. I've also spent a ton of money on coins on this game. Our tribe wants to know if one of the leaders of our tribe was able to cheat. To get a support ticket reply saying that there are privacy restrictions in every legal jurisdiction is a load of crap. If it's inno's policy not to give out info, that's one thing, but stop lying about legalities of your hands being tied when it's just simply a inno policy.
When I was a mod under kikicaylen, mods had to have separate mod accounts. Their mod accounts were banned from being able to mod the worlds that their game accounts were playing. Is that still the case? This the case after San Servando because of the mods being accused of cheating on that world. I became a mod after that world. My mod name was Mattie Mimi. So, could you at least explain the rights that a mod may or may not have on the world they are playing?

Thanks.
PN

Last edited:

Tokano

Not a Mod
When I was a mod under kikicaylen
Oof. All I can say to that point is how sorry I am.
Beyond that, InnoGames terms and conditions don't allow me to be honest in my response.

As for the rest of your post, I already acknowledged that the community deserves a response and you literally quoted me saying that if InnoGames won't give one that I'll literally risk getting myself fired to give you guys the facts of the situation. I'll assume you aren't lying about being a former moderator, but your experience must have been very limited because if you've ever asked any of the LCM's about the policy you'd know that it is for legal reasons. So for a former mod to come out and spout nonsense like that is baffling to me.

KingEvo

Archer
also fix my game!!! Lol. How the hell does my mobile game on the newest iPhone and newest iPad Pro not work longer than 1 to 2 minutes without freezing.

princessnoel

Spearman
Oof. All I can say to that point is how sorry I am.
Beyond that, InnoGames terms and conditions don't allow me to be honest in my response.

As for the rest of your post, I already acknowledged that the community deserves a response and you literally quoted me saying that if InnoGames won't give one that I'll literally risk getting myself fired to give you guys the facts of the situation. I'll assume you aren't lying about being a former moderator, but your experience must have been very limited because if you've ever asked any of the LCM's about the policy you'd know that it is for legal reasons. So for a former mod to come out and spout nonsense like that is baffling to me.
Firstly, I am not a whale nor a teapot, so I don't spout. As I said, it's not about laws and jurisdictions. It's about LAWSUITS. Inno doesn't want to be sued. The quote I got from a mod recently when asked about knowing about cheating is that it's about laws and jurisdictions, so please quote me accurately.
Also, there is no need for your attitude... Seriously.

Last edited:

fun time

Berserker
I do agree with PN on knowing if one of there leaders cheated. We all know kingslayer did he even told people he got a temp banned for botting. Shoot we had a member temp banned for farm botting We aren't prefect either. The issue is if Management disbanned two tribes. His forum rank says banned did he do this or did inno. He logs in to game yeserday sending emails to a few of us saying he didn't. I feel it's a lie. I also feel inno put him on that server to make them money becouse half my tribe was crowning like crazy becouse he had millions of HC poping out of thin air and him poping nukes on newly caped City's just like kingslayer did to me.

PN was a mod on zip she did a great job.

Status
Not open for further replies.