• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Restore Tribes NRU and LST.

Status
Not open for further replies.

fun time

Berserker
Management - Today at 1:41:11 PM
Bro.. I did not disband your tribes. If I had done that #1, I would need to have rights on this world which I do not. and #2... the CM would have seen what I did and I would be banned from the game and from the support team. Clearly I am stil here..

But you guy have cried and reported me SO much this realm that I have decided to stop playing tw2 again and just let all you snowflakes enjoy your quiet little farmville game.None of you can offer me a challenge anyway.

Stay bad bud.

fun time

Berserker
how does he know we been reporting and sending tickets. Inno mods tell each ticket we will look into it but we can tell you any info on that player

princessnoel

Spearman
Thanks, fun time! He was messaging yesterday in our tribe chat after he was banned on the forum. The "legalities" I guess stop with labeling banned on inno's forum under his name. It's hypocrisy to say in one instant you have to protect the rights because of all the legalities but then slap a label on him.
Trust me, I am not defending Management, Kingslayer, or anyone else who has cheated. Just don't sit there and say we deserve to know but never tell us... kinda like back on San Servando with Bizmoney when we were told we would be told, then were never told...
I also do not appreciate rudeness from mods when we are the ones who have put money into this game, and people have been reported, and nothing was done. We have a right to be upset and ask questions... not have a certain mod cop attitudes and become offensive when we post in the forum.
Also, fun time, I would agree. Inno will do anything to make money, including letting cheating occur. At least that's what happened with Kiki. This is why I quit being a mod under her. She said that we were banning too many people when we had EVIDENCE that they were cheating, so all the mods staged a walk-out and she had to actually do some work herself for a change. No one there to answer tickets for her anymore!

Last edited:

princessnoel

Spearman
how does he know we been reporting and sending tickets. Inno mods tell each ticket we will look into it but we can tell you any info on that player

He told me that he had been reported many times by Noobs. He said he found out from mods when he had been reported. Not one time since I joined OSK was he ever banned. He never had axes by his name UNLIKE KS who did have axes by his name- and like fun time said, told everyone he had been reported. Anyone want screenshots of that, hit me up on discord under princessnoel.

Mark my words, we will never be told what really happened. No one is even willing to tell us the mod policy on modding the world they are playing on. I clearly asked that. No answer. Only rudeness. They won't say because then we can file a class-action lawsuit against inno for allowing a mod to cheat after he had been reported over and over, virtually ruining the game for everyone. I have a good mind to file a lawsuit anyway. It would be easy enough to do it.

Last edited:

fun time

Berserker
well that's a shame inno needs to take responsibilities for what happen and tell us all what happen and give every person a gift in crowns this means everyone on the server. INNO fixing to lose a lot of players. We can afford more members leaving the game.

becky123

Axeman
It must be one of her great-grandkids.
This from the person who has always betrayed a tribe and is currenlty in the process of trying to do it right this very moment, if we dont attack 3 members. Tell me, how does that make the rest of your tribe feel? A snake will always be a snake,

fun time

Berserker
you guys chill I was betrayed by hugs/rip clan on EN becouse I wanted to make sure the people I had join my tribe had a fair fight. After I got screwed by someone I played with for 5 years.. people make mistakes and forgivess has to be part of the picture.. You 2 are way to hot headed.

fun time

Berserker
We didn't even have the room to invite them. I was pissed too at the time but I had a friend remind me this is just a game

princessnoel

Spearman
This from the person who has always betrayed a tribe and is currenlty in the process of trying to do it right this very moment, if we dont attack 3 members. Tell me, how does that make the rest of your tribe feel? A snake will always be a snake,
How does it make you feel that people in your own tribe can't stand you? I really don't care how anyone feels at this moment. You don't care, do you, becky? It's only about winning to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.