• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Restore Tribes NRU and LST.

Status
Not open for further replies.

becky123

Axeman
How does it make you feel that people in your own tribe can't stand you? I really don't care how anyone feels at this moment. You don't care, do you, becky? It's only about winning to you.
I feel great! My tribe knows I am loyal and will stand beside them to the end, But the whole server knows that description would never be said about you. Go crawl back under your rock. little girl.

fun time

Berserker
grrr are we fixing to have a cat fight. Inno did us wrong. you too take it in emails. I WANT TO KEEP THIS GAME ALIVE.. you both can troll. Later

Last edited:

fun time

Berserker
I love this game. I wake up 4 times a night just to log in.I want to keep it going but inno has to do the right thing and bless every active member on the server. So all this back and forth needs to stop. Stop thinking of yourself. think of the enjoyment you have had with this game and the enjoyment others had.

princessnoel

Spearman
Fun, why do you think I talked to you about doing what's best to get this world over-with the fastest and was willing to make the sacrifice? What was the last part I said to you? No one in this world has to put one more dime in inno's pocket...

Elements

Nobleman
This is turning into Golconda's earlier argument between Vanargand and Solitude Empire. Honestly, OSK has lost, face it. They can always come back om another world. Being a sore loser is not good for reputation. I've been in countless realms since I first started and have only won 3, yet I do not complain BECAUSE ITS A GAME! Grow up.

princessnoel

Spearman
This is turning into Golconda's earlier argument between Vanargand and Solitude Empire. Honestly, OSK has lost, face it. They can always come back om another world. Being a sore loser is not good for reputation. I've been in countless realms since I first started and have only won 3, yet I do not complain BECAUSE ITS A GAME! Grow up.
You don't even know me... So really, your insult is uncalled for, so please just be civil.
I realize that OSK has lost. I realized that when our leader got covid and has been gone for months now. No one is OSK thinks that OSK has a snowballs chance of winning. No one has even implied that on this forum or to anyone else. Whatever gave you the impression that I thought for a second that OSK could win??? I've also been in winning and losing tribes... Winning is not the question.
The question that I'd like an answer to is if Management cheated, then how is it that a mod has access to the world that he is playing? This isn't right for anyone involved on this world, or any other for that matter. I think EVERYONE who plays this game and puts money into has a right to know the mod policy for modding the world they are playing. I know what it used to be with Kiki was the community manager, but no one has yet to say what the policy is. This shouldn't be a secret to us.

fun time

Berserker
You of all know of mod rights. Unless they changed things eveything should be the same as when you were mod. We think the server was hacked or inno messed up and gave Management rights on that server from your time as mod were were you able to adjust troop count on accounts say you got a ticket in hey I was relocating troops to another city but there gone

princessnoel

Spearman
You of all know of mod rights. Unless they changed things, everything should be the same as when you were mod. We think the server was hacked or inno messed up and gave Management rights on that server from your time as mod were were you able to adjust troop count on accounts say you got a ticket in hey I was relocating troops to another city but there gone
No, those kind of tickets had to be escalated to Kiki (who took forever to get back to people on it if you remember! lol). We had no access to adding troops or deleting troops from people's accounts, unless we did it the same way you could- like send them as a nuke or add them to your building queue. And we could not speed up how quickly they were recruited, either. But even though we could do those things on your account, it was strictly prohibited, and any mod on that world could see who logged in to every account, so it would be easy to detect if a mod messed with your account.

DeletedUser2938

Hello Players,
I'm sorry if I haven't been here to answer your questions, but just give me a moment to pick up the mess,
I assure you, within the possibilities I will explain more.
Unfortunately I can't be more specific, as my priority is to get everything
done so that your gameplay isn't more affected as it already is.
Don't kidnap @Tokano for info, he's very well
needed, as he's a great senior mod.

Cheers, and thank you for your understanding and your patience.
I swear you guys were the best these couple of days, and made my job sooo much easier.

I.C. Weiner

Spearman
I have a similar or same message from him I can forward. Should I keep in the parts where he says he's the best tw2 player ever and no one is a match for him? Because he made sure to say something like that in most my interactions with him lol

Tokano

Not a Mod
I have a similar or same message from him I can forward. Should I keep in the parts where he says he's the best tw2 player ever and no one is a match for him? Because he made sure to say something like that in most my interactions with him lol
I'm interested in any mails where he explicitly talks about it.

ImRachet

Swordsman
I believe management the mod got banned. I don’t know about the world here. It might just be the way it is.?

Status
Not open for further replies.