• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Restore Tribes NRU and LST.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ImRachet

Swordsman
I’m pretty sure once it’s been disbanded it cannot be re established, from what I am reading through the interface and about the in game customizing.

Hell who knows, I’m just guessing.

Elements

Nobleman
Ashie, or whoever is in charge. Please give us a much needed explanation. Ur gonna lose a lot of good players if you dont. This has been dragging on for far too long.

Elements

Nobleman
It's amazing that the mods on this forum are clearly active and seeing this, yet they seem to be silent. I think they're worried about letting too much info about Innos master plan to launder as much money as possible.

ImRachet

Swordsman
I’m wondering if they are really letting these two older games die out. I’m really starting to wonder. Has anyone else checked in and seen the open positions inno has? I have! They are hiring like crazy. They plan to make a new game. I feel like they will take the tribal wars down soon. They keep getting negative reactions from both these games.

Elements

Nobleman
Lvl 48 tribe disbanded for no reason and then they get the lvl back once they reinstate themselves? How is this not deserving an explanation. I dont buy crowns and so I dont know what the people who do are going through, but no one should be milked for money like that. In my eyes, that is just plain wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.