• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Restore Tribes NRU and LST.

Status
Not open for further replies.

fun time

Berserker
It's a start. Give them time to work on this issues . We. are pissed but as you can see there trying to work on this. Management is not a mod anymore He's banned for life.

princessnoel

Spearman
Lol. They aren’t going to give you guys answers. I couldn’t even get them to fix my game
100% agreed. What they should do is refund every person who played on this world the money they spent on coins. I'd actually prefer that than answers. Their
"explanation" doesn't tell us if the mod in question was cheating. It only says that someone in the community deleted the two tribes. I don't trust that the answers will be truthful anyway, so whatever. The fact that inno allowed a moderator play on a world that he had access to as a mod is precisely what I am basing my opinion on. That's sketchy at best. I don't expect real answers nor do I expect my money back. It's a shame because now inno has lost a players who were buying coins because inno allowed this to happen.

Last edited:

fun time

Berserker
There more going on then most you guys know. You guys don't know but are 2 mods been trying very hard to get things right for us but like tribes there Co-leaders and leaders things need to take time. I rather not see tokano or Ashley run off they have been the only ones trying to help us on the US servers. They are just mods they have to go through channels. That's why I deleted 5 or 6 emails here.

becky123

Axeman
There more going on then most you guys know. You guys don't know but are 2 mods been trying very hard to get things right for us but like tribes there Co-leaders and leaders things need to take time. I rather not see tokano or Ashley run off they have been the only ones trying to help us on the US servers. They are just mods they have to go through channels. That's why I deleted 5 or 6 emails here.
We all should know what is going on. What we do know is that we were cheated the whole game.

DeletedUser3048

i was ask to come support something else and found some juicy information. Now if only someone sent screen shot and a recording video to a former CM about management modding and playing the same world he was modding. plus ID attacks with his mod account and defending them and bragging to his inner circle.. oh wait i did.

It's a start. Give them time to work on this issues . We. are pissed but as you can see there trying to work on this. Management is not a mod anymore He's banned for life.

Management cheating is the reason a lot of us left US. I will say as a mod Toko is modding this and EN and if you look through the forums he actually takes the time to try and give you a good answer. From what i can tell he does his best and care about the game. We need more mods like him.

You probably never thought you'd see me liking something that becky posted... But hell has officially frozen over.

ME and becky had a falling out years ago as well, but i agree with a lot of her statements that she made in this post. sorry you guys dealt with all of this, also miss playing with some of you.

Good news though that noob management seems to finally been ban. so at least think on the bright side he was cancer.

Last edited by a moderator:

becky123

Axeman
My disagreements with you both had to do with shady stuff to win at all costs, even if it is a war game. The betrayals and backstabbing is what I hated most about the game. Wishing you both well in life.

1625914889397.png

Yeskhaleesi

Spearman
My disagreements with you both had to do with shady stuff to win at all costs, even if it is a war game. The betrayals and backstabbing is what I hated most about the game. Wishing you both well in life.

View attachment 1709
I'm glad to see that Inno is taking steps to provide a tracking service that doesn't invade our privacy, and also that they seem to be putting in place a method to punish those who use bots as they use them. It will be interesting to see if their efforts have a positive impact on the game.

Yeskhaleesi

Spearman
I'm glad to see that Inno is taking steps to provide a tracking service that doesn't invade our privacy, and also that they seem to be putting in place a method to punish those who use bots as they use them. It will be interesting to see if their efforts have a positive impact on the game.
It would be nice now if they could also start fixing the many glitches that ipad and mobile users face, like - oh, how about pop-up messages like the one above, that we can't see unless someone takes a screen shot and posts them here...

ImRachet

Swordsman
It would be nice now if they could also start fixing the many glitches that ipad and mobile users face, like - oh, how about pop-up messages like the one above, that we can't see unless someone takes a screen shot and posts them here...
I have been working on mobile guides. Advanced guides. I have had to stop at the road block untill inno decides to give a shit and actually implant useful mechanics and make it closer to the web version.

like for instance. Why you not letting tribe mates share reports? Idc if they are support reports or not. Just cause it’s mobile….. makes no sense. It’s stupid. If you want the actual support from inno and would like to track answers maybe progress from the team. Follow this thread below

You can’t share reports or web links when posting on forums.
You can’t label aka tag incomings.
You can’t type any numbers to send for supporting or attacking, I get you think the slide bar is easier but it’s not.
I have been made aware of these issues and I’ve personally tested them myself. These are essential game functions.

This needs improvement like immediately.

Last edited:

Dreakinn

Swordsman
Lol they’ve said so many of this shit. I won’t believe anything they say until I see it. Worked in many company and this announcement sounds like some PR BS to keep the community from continuing to rally against them

Status
Not open for further replies.