• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Restore Tribes NRU and LST.

Status
Not open for further replies.

becky123

Axeman
My disagreements with you both had to do with shady stuff to win at all costs, even if it is a war game. The betrayals and backstabbing is what I hated most about the game. Wishing you both well in life.

View attachment 1709

I am curious why now you have decided to ban tw2 tracker. It is not like you ever listened or took action when the bots were running and barbs could not grow. We as a community used the tracker. The mods turned a blind eye to the bots world after world.

Elements

Nobleman
I am curious why now you have decided to ban tw2 tracker. It is not like you ever listened or took action when the bots were running and barbs could not grow. We as a community used the tracker. The mods turned a blind eye to the bots world after world.
Plus I use it for my stat posts. If you shut it down I'll have to go back to basic stats and those are no fun for anyone.

fun time

Berserker
Not sure why they do anything with the stat site. Very dumb move. Its a tool for leadership. I care less if someone looking at my stats.

Elements

Nobleman
Is there any personal info that this could even get? The only thing I would think of would maybe be email. They cant get where people live, what their actual names are, and anything else that could make people feel uncomfortable. All they're getting is IN GAME STATS. What is so wrong with that?

ImRachet

Swordsman
Is there any personal info that this could even get? The only thing I would think of would maybe be email. They cant get where people live, what their actual names are, and anything else that could make people feel uncomfortable. All they're getting is IN GAME STATS. What is so wrong with that?
I’m sorry I had to laugh at this. If they can get your email that’s all they need to track your whole life. Just FYI

Tokano

Not a Mod
I’m sorry I had to laugh at this. If they can get your email that’s all they need to track your whole life. Just FYI
E-mails aren't stored in plain text in-game. This is to avoid data scraping.
You can see this for yourself by going to your in-game settings and looking at your e-mail.
Player e-mails are obfuscated at the server level, not even the support team can see your e-mail addresses. We see a garbled version of it.

ImRachet

Swordsman
E-mails aren't stored in plain text in-game. This is to avoid data scraping.
You can see this for yourself by going to your in-game settings and looking at your e-mail.
Player e-mails are obfuscated at the server level, not even the support team can see your e-mail addresses. We see a garbled version of it.
Then I don’t even see the issue with tw2 tracker, other than them making your adds more pleasing lmao.

Tokano

Not a Mod
Then I don’t even see the issue with tw2 tracker, other than them making your adds more pleasing lmao.
Personally, I don't see the issue either, but I'm at the bottom of the food-chain. Everything about TW2-Tracker is handled way above me and my paygrade, lol.
Being that I'm friendly with Zakhiel, I've asked him about the situation and read the PDF he put out about it, but that's the extent of the information I have access to.

ImRachet

Swordsman
Personally, I don't see the issue either, but I'm at the bottom of the food-chain. Everything about TW2-Tracker is handled way above me and my paygrade, lol.
Being that I'm friendly with Zakhiel, I've asked him about the situation and read the PDF he put out about it, but that's the extent of the information I have access to.
Well dang. Hopefully inno management themselves allow zakhiel to continue. It’s really nice and helpful info.

fun time

Berserker
I had to refund money on EN server my ticket was fwd to customer service. mods have zero info on emails and bank info. I didn't even tell customer server my bank info it was just refunded.

Elements

Nobleman
Inno just doesnt like the fact that someone was taking stats when they weren't lol. My guess is Inno is jealous that we support a website that is not affiliated with Inno.

ImRachet

Swordsman
Inno just doesnt like the fact that someone was taking stats when they weren't lol. My guess is Inno is jealous that we support a website that is not affiliated with Inno.
You know the better option would be for inno to come straight to zakhiel and ask him to allow them to take over and he do it voluntarily for them..

Status
Not open for further replies.