• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Return all support by clicking the village info, or new Icon

DeletedUser689

just like that return support by clicking the village info, or a new icon to know where my support is or the villages that i am supporting and return support from there. The more I play this game the more I need this tool please when you have over 50 villages you lose some control in your units I mean you never know where they are until you go to a specific village. tnx

DeletedUser534

Also, a general overview for all support would be nice, but yeah I like this also.

DeletedUser915

This is definitely an issue.

Just seeing the external units for one village is lame.

DeletedUser1260

I have to agree, a central location to see all external support would help in the control of your troops.

DeletedUser555

It would be nice to see a feature like this implemented.

Also, when you are supporting multiple villages and one of them gets attacked, you are not told in the report which village that you sent support from lost troops. This can be very frustrating when you have 50 or 60 villages with support out. It would be very helpful to include this info in the battle report. I don't know if this idea can go with this thread, or if it should get it's own. I'll leave that up to the mods.

DeletedUser120

ill group them so i know what villas im supporting from

DeletedUser

While I fully agree that there needs to be a better system in place for tracking support, there is a way to get a general idea of what you have out. If you bring up the overview page and go to 'units'. Then filter out everything but 'outward', you will get all the troops that are in other villages. Then you can sort by your defensive types to bring them all to the top. From there, you can click the (i)nfo button on the right and see where they are and bring them home if necessary.

I've actually grown accustomed to this and it doesn't bother me too much. The worst thing is if you are trying to bring everyone home, you need to go through the above steps over and over again. As soon as you recall support, there is no way to get back to your overview screen. And since the overview doesn't save state, you need to switch tabs, filter, and sort all over again.

DeletedUser720

Coolmite's process is workable, provided you can. Not every interface has the same features and functionality. Using an iPad primarily, there are many features not available.