• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

returning nobles

DeletedUser

so i was looking at the time it would take for my noble to reach a village and i noticed that there was no option to cancel the attack this could be a problem for me because i am very clumsy with these things and may send my noble to the wrong place accidentally and then needlessly lose him so is there really no way to cancel a noble attack or am i just missing the way how?

DeletedUser

You have 5 minutes to cancel any attack after you sent them on their way. If you have a Rally Point level 5, then you have 10 minutes to recall your troops.

DeletedUser61

To cancel any attack just click in the "Unit tab" on the list of tabs. From there you will see (assuming you just sent out an army) an red X (look at picture). Hopefully this helps you.

10mjw9k.png

DeletedUser

oh ok i didn't know you had to do it within a certain amount of time thanks that really helps

DeletedUser

Thank you. It is very nice to know, especially about the increase in cancellation time from the Rally Point upgrade. I had a problem understanding the Wiki on what that effect meant.