• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Revolt in AFK villages (Morale)

DeletedUser394

So I think there should be a changes in morale based on if you AFK (inactive player) or not. My suggestion is simple, your villagers revolt after say 3 days inactivity, no point gains, no troop recruitment and no log-ins. All 3 conditions must be met before the Morale starts going up. Obviously, your not taking care of your villagers so they want someone new to take on that leadership. After 3 days your morale increase just like Loyalty, 1% per hour bonus Morale to new attackers. Those 51pt villages with 50 troops wont just sit around for months/years waiting for a new Leader. After just 3.5 days most villages would have 100% AFK Morale bonus. Opening up for any Active player to take over leadership.

This suggestion solves a few problems in current worlds. 51pt would be slightly easier to take, but those in active players who afk for months with a 500-1000 provision of troops don't take a full nuke to clear. This makes the game more interesting when all players near you are active and province that have only AFK players wouldn't exist for very long.

Thoughts?

DeletedUser475

I would suggest a longer period of the increased morale, just in case someone goes on vacation. Maybe something like 1 or 2 weeks.

DeletedUser394

If you go on vacation you really should have a sitter from your tribe. If you don't trust anyone, maybe a setting could be add for vacation where you can let someone sit your account w/out giving them a password. I think this type of setting was in TW1.

DeletedUser406

DericDraco;n3922 said:
If you go on vacation you really should have a sitter from your tribe. If you don't trust anyone, maybe a setting could be add for vacation where you can let someone sit your account w/out giving them a password. I think this type of setting was in TW1.
exactly I'm really surprised they haven't implemented some type of sitting in this game. Its such a pain knowing if I do something for a few days I might get hit by enemies since no one can watch my account.

DeletedUser

Thanks for posting your thoughts, I really like this idea. It makes sense that if a king abandons his castle, his loyal armies wouldn't wait around forever, but start leaving to find mercenary work elsewhere. If abandoned armies left at a certain rate, that would solve the need for a full nuke to clear abandoned villages. For an answer to co-oping, acct sitting, etc, Tokano posted the current accepted levels here > http://forum.us.tribalwars2.com/for...laying-vs-multi-accounting-vs-account-sitting