• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

RIP (Barb Gobbling Extremists)

• Thread starter DeletedUser2320
  • Start date

DeletedUser1211

PIX! LOL
Based on your location, it looks like it's DDG or restart.

DeletedUser2158

true I don't have much choice :p. This world is so weird.. all the tribes are filled with bad players, I wonder whats the perk in keeping them

DeletedUser2320

Lol, when we are gaining many LQ villages a day and they are still talking crap in forums...
The way i see it Rip got a temporary #1 from a merge with better players than they are so now feel bolder ...Good remember that feeling we haven't even gotten to the good part yet ; )

Making anonymous logins here as to not be known there. Why i wander hmmmm
  • Your Tribe unlocked the achievement 'Cycle of Invasion'
    Today at 8:45:44 PM

• Your Tribe unlocked the achievement 'Cycle of Slaughter'

• Your Tribe unlocked the achievement 'Cycle of Plunder'

• Your Tribe unlocked the achievement 'Attacker of the Week'
    Today at 8:45:42 PM

• Your Tribe unlocked the achievement 'Cycle of Pillage'
RIP yet again
  • Your Tribe unlocked the achievement 'Barb Gobbler of the Week'

DeletedUser2320

i could post you better links but since we aren't allowed i'd better not . Kiki i'm sure will be in touch

DeletedUser2320

Btw i have screenshots,etc.. I pleaded with kiki to allow me to post

DeletedUser2158

Seems to me like L.Q are losing villages that are cannot be defended after the WAR NAP as ended. They should be able to bounce back with ease. That been said, losing 100 villages in a couple of days could destroy them mentally. We shall see

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2320

Most weren't taken we had picked up some weak individuals that got scared and jumped ship that was majority. No worries. No worries at all

DeletedUser2320

Besides war has vils that are just as hard defending. I just wish i had 300 nobles

DeletedUser2158

not true. Members like Cannuck and Marechal are losing a lot of villages

DeletedUser2519

Nah, I didn't come here to fight and argue. I came to prove my one point which is now that WAR is in the picture with RIP...LQ should just move to the next world this world is pretty much won.

DeletedUser2320

Nah, I didn't come here to fight and argue. I came to prove my one point which is now that WAR is in the picture with RIP...LQ should just move to the next world this world is pretty much won.
Thats hilarious we were thinking the same about you guys

DeletedUser2320

Besides as long as player restinpieces keeps spending so much $$$ i have a feeling this server may never end

BTW hello Beezkneez I dont believe we have ever chatted... Is kiki ok

DeletedUser2320

To those deserters that weren't REAL L.Q in 30 days when you are wanting back in (and yes seen many times) when we are nobling you... you will be sending mails like this ?

Nebraska - Today at 1:51:28 PM
Nebraska has written:Can we come to some deal

WAR grew tired of supporting him i guess and didnt want his vil loss demoralizing them so they kicked him

(That is assumption I just know he wasn't very happy with his tribe)

and remember then what i say now

At least you can say you were L.Q once

DeletedUser2519

I was wondering why that guy left us from DDG randomly. I dont remember that guy in WAR are you sure he wasnt RIP before the merge? In 30 days we will be the same as we are now... taking LQ villages daily, living the high life, supporting each other well... you guys just didnt know what you were getting into when WAR and RIP became one. Its fine, you will see later that LQ doesnt have enough good players to keep up with the amount of stronger players we now have in DDG. Not saying you guys suck, in fact some of you are very good, but your not enough to compensate for the amount of bad players you have.

DeletedUser2158

Lol dont get ahead of yourself.. you maybe have 5 good players.. 10 maximum