• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

RIP (Barb Gobbling Extremists)

• Thread starter DeletedUser2320
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Next server, lets see if RIP can win out a world without engineering the now tired strategy of encouraging a mass defection from the tribes they are fighting against.

DeletedUser2470

Next server, lets see if RIP can win out a world without engineering the now tired strategy of encouraging a mass defection from the tribes they are fighting against.
I was never in RIP before, but if you knew anything about the history of this specific world you wouldn't be calling out DDG for anything.

DeletedUser2320

if it walks like a duck and quacks like duck i guess its a goose then huh

http://www.tw2-tools.com/us26/conquests/player/734910

And thank you btw almost 1 mil bps.. wall dropped 1 level other than that hardly a scratch from 12 slightly mistimed nukes

DeletedUser2320

...and winmagapor
for goodness sakes server just had a major turn of events.. allow for equalization time a week ago you guys were about to go into #3 spot.. u would think this is your first server

DeletedUser1949

RIP already lost this world. It's now LQ vs DDG. RIP and WAR both surrendered their tribal status to join forces to fight LQ. Honestly, a bad move on both parts. RIP players did what they had to do at this point. They had clearly been defeated so their leaders dissolved their tribe to join forces with the very tribe they had been fighting since the beginning....the tribe that RIP had apparently needed to amass 200 members, a sister tribe, and several alliances to fight against...so I guess good move on their part to do whatever it takes to try to be in the winning tribe lol. Bad move on the part of WAR tho...WAR had been doing quite well since the beginning and lots of the top players on the world. They dissolved their tribe as well...but it's a shame cause they actually had a chance to finish what they begun. They needed to recruit some of the RIP guys or LQ guys...but they threw away the WAR tribe as well. Cause easy wins are more fun then fighting for your tribe I guess. No one has tribe loyalty anymore....anything to be part of the winning tribe, regardless of everything else. I'm thinking I might apply to DDG.

DeletedUser2320

Then i wil fight all of you alone if i have to lol... i've done it before and i still held on almost 5 months

i hate you iks :p

DeletedUser2519

I admit the duck duck goose joke was a little funny. Aside from that, what does your whole tribe need several weeks to get prepared? What did you guys think that after the tribes became one we were just gonna leave you alone? It shouldnt take you weeks to get into the mode you should have already been in. You were already fighting now your just fighting more... equalization... lmao god... thats like saying wait for the sugar to dissolve in the water! while its being stirred the whole time.

DeletedUser2035

For what it's worth, DDG found the Golden Egg Hen in RestInPieces (the player with unlimited access to crowns). I envy that, every player co-oped by that patron has also unlimited access to crowns as well (LionBuck, for example).

DeletedUser2320

I admit the duck duck goose joke was a little funny. Aside from that, what does your whole tribe need several weeks to get prepared? What did you guys think that after the tribes became one we were just gonna leave you alone? It shouldnt take you weeks to get into the mode you should have already been in. You were already fighting now your just fighting more... equalization... lmao god... thats like saying wait for the sugar to dissolve in the water! while its being stirred the whole time.

If you can't even publish your identity please don't respond anymore. Your replies have already told me more than i ever wanted to know about you.
AND YAY... i took more DDG (sighs)

DeletedUser2320

As long as i keep seeing 3-6 of these a day you are long ways from winning
Today at 8:30:17 PM
Your Tribe unlocked the achievement 'Conquest of the Day'

Today at 8:30:17 PM
Your Tribe unlocked the achievement 'Butcher of the Day'

Today at 8:30:15 PM
Your Tribe unlocked the achievement 'Defender of the Day'

DeletedUser2320

Turn 3/4 of map barbs red not matter in the end..... ; ) (headphones back in and "all about that bass" going except i'm singing "all about those BP's"

DeletedUser2519

Lol your 10 barbs a day compared to our 5-7... yeah we munch SOO many more barbs than you... just keep eating barbs guys thats all you really can do right now anyways.

DeletedUser2320

Shhhh grown ups are speaking

restinpieces stop using inactive coops to spy me its sad really

DeletedUser2320

i'm sure if devs monitor krakge acct to his ip they will see as well

DeletedUser2519

Why is it every single time you come here its with speculation and opinions. Do you do anything but make nonfactual comments and insults?

DeletedUser2128

RIP already lost this world. It's now LQ vs DDG. RIP and WAR both surrendered their tribal status to join forces to fight LQ. Honestly, a bad move on both parts. RIP players did what they had to do at this point. They had clearly been defeated so their leaders dissolved their tribe to join forces with the very tribe they had been fighting since the beginning....the tribe that RIP had apparently needed to amass 200 members, a sister tribe, and several alliances to fight against...so I guess good move on their part to do whatever it takes to try to be in the winning tribe lol. Bad move on the part of WAR tho...WAR had been doing quite well since the beginning and lots of the top players on the world. They dissolved their tribe as well...but it's a shame cause they actually had a chance to finish what they begun. They needed to recruit some of the RIP guys or LQ guys...but they threw away the WAR tribe as well. Cause easy wins are more fun then fighting for your tribe I guess. No one has tribe loyalty anymore....anything to be part of the winning tribe, regardless of everything else. I'm thinking I might apply to DDG.

hahaha this is the funniest thing ever amount all the post here. Using the same logic or analyze, what can you talk about LQ? aren't LQ merge with RIP... then after many LQ is good and sound, left RIP to form LQ, and attack immediately from their back when all RIP players are focusing on the south on those WAR players?

DeletedUser

hahaha this is the funniest thing ever amount all the post here. Using the same logic or analyze, what can you talk about LQ? aren't LQ merge with RIP... then after many LQ is good and sound, left RIP to form LQ, and attack immediately from their back when all RIP players are focusing on the south on those WAR players?

Can someone get Google Translate to figure out this run on sentence?

DeletedUser2528

I agree with Ganzon on this one. Iks is a heck of a player. Noob I've heard you're good too but haven't been in the front lines with you yet. No clue who Danjotpa is so he's probably trash ;)
At the point of the merge, there was no way that RIP could win this world. LQ was beating us daily at that point. It's insane to say that LQ is the better tribe overall though. We never saw a true RIP vs LQ fight a single time this world. The LQ guys hid in RIP until they were big enough to hit us and made a mass flip. That's a total backstab in anyones book. They also left spies, and have admitted to it. Even after the big flip it was never LQ vs RIP, it was RIP vs LQ and WAR. Of course 'LQ' was winning. After betraying RIP members and eating our backline villages (Myself, Dudetard, GhJames) where we had all support pushed to the frontlines, they still left spies and let us continue to fight with WAR.
I still maintain that RIP is the better tribe than LQ in a fair fight from the start of a world