• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

RIP (Barb Gobbling Extremists)

• Thread starter DeletedUser2320
  • Start date

DeletedUser2128

Can someone get Google Translate to figure out this run on sentence?
First sorry for the bad English... and this is the second funny post hahahaha
This is another funny thing on the internet. when people can't win in a argument, then they start to target on the grammar and stuff hahhaahah

DeletedUser2470

RIP already lost this world. It's now LQ vs DDG. RIP and WAR both surrendered their tribal status to join forces to fight LQ. Honestly, a bad move on both parts. RIP players did what they had to do at this point. They had clearly been defeated so their leaders dissolved their tribe to join forces with the very tribe they had been fighting since the beginning....the tribe that RIP had apparently needed to amass 200 members, a sister tribe, and several alliances to fight against...so I guess good move on their part to do whatever it takes to try to be in the winning tribe lol. Bad move on the part of WAR tho...WAR had been doing quite well since the beginning and lots of the top players on the world. They dissolved their tribe as well...but it's a shame cause they actually had a chance to finish what they begun. They needed to recruit some of the RIP guys or LQ guys...but they threw away the WAR tribe as well. Cause easy wins are more fun then fighting for your tribe I guess. No one has tribe loyalty anymore....anything to be part of the winning tribe, regardless of everything else. I'm thinking I might apply to DDG.
LMAO... what you forgot to mention is that RIP was fighting both WAR and LQ at the same time. I had three fronts just myself. You don't have to be a rocket surgeon to know you're not going to win a world like that... no safe backline villages... ect ect. What you witnessed was a major diplomacy move. Happens all the time.
And with that I must say this has been the easiest merge between enemies that I've seen. Wanna know why? Because LQ pissed so many players in WAR off during their NAP. So really LQ wrote the story without even knowing it.
And don't act like LQ is immune from merging... W13 wasn't that long ago.

DeletedUser2470

LMAO... what you forgot to mention is that RIP was fighting both WAR and LQ at the same time. I had three fronts just myself. You don't have to be a rocket surgeon to know you're not going to win a world like that... no safe backline villages... ect ect. What you witnessed was a major diplomacy move. Happens all the time.
And with that I must say this has been the easiest merge between enemies that I've seen. Wanna know why? Because LQ pissed so many players in WAR off during their NAP. So really LQ wrote the story without even knowing it.
Oh and don't forget that what pissed so many WAR members off was all barb munching by LQ. HAHAHA Isn't life just too ironic sometimes..

DeletedUser649

This sounds like a fun world..... Maybe I should start playing again.....

DeletedUser2035

The south sounds like a fun frontline. On the north RIP has performed from pathetic to average.Sometimes it feels like RestInPieces is co-oping all of them LOL.

DeletedUser1949

I agree with Ganzon on this one. Iks is a heck of a player. Noob I've heard you're good too but haven't been in the front lines with you yet. No clue who Danjotpa is so he's probably trash ;)
At the point of the merge, there was no way that RIP could win this world. LQ was beating us daily at that point. It's insane to say that LQ is the better tribe overall though. We never saw a true RIP vs LQ fight a single time this world. The LQ guys hid in RIP until they were big enough to hit us and made a mass flip. That's a total backstab in anyones book. They also left spies, and have admitted to it. Even after the big flip it was never LQ vs RIP, it was RIP vs LQ and WAR. Of course 'LQ' was winning. After betraying RIP members and eating our backline villages (Myself, Dudetard, GhJames) where we had all support pushed to the frontlines, they still left spies and let us continue to fight with WAR.
I still maintain that RIP is the better tribe than LQ in a fair fight from the start of a world

*sigh* Apparently it's forgotten just how big of a lead RIP had on both WAR and LQ combined. No excuses for not winning at that point, other than....you guys made a lot of mistakes. LQ was winning the resource war very early on because RIP ate all their barbs in the core LOL. Also...let's not forgot RIP's insistence that IRON WALLS HAVE NO VALUE...LMAO....first 3 weeks of the war RIP went with no iron walls because of stupid stupid logic. Also, apparently the war was lost in 1 day from us "eating your backline villages"...move your troops around?...Not to mention dudetard attacked our core first in the NE. We were still trying to recruit him lol. And again...spies, spies, spies...jeebus...you all act like spies aren't a part of war. PS...we found a few of your spies as well. so.... yeah.

DeletedUser1949

LQ isnt against merging a tribe into them. But LQ is LQ. We will merge a tribe into LQ if its a fit....and they become LQ. You gave up on RIP because at the point of the merger, WAR was actually the stronger tribe.

DeletedUser2483

i disagree. Most of are best players were fighting LQ in central and northern. While are lesser players not skilled much were getting farmed by War. Dont get me worng WAR is a was a very good tribe. But most of are top players that were fighting War quit the game just after u guys jumped ship and remaked LQ. Also the inactives really hurt us.

DeletedUser2483

Lq has a very good Op leader knows how to time things right. Now seeing that Gic got Redfurys last 2 citys i hooe hes moving to central so i can have some fun with him. Just make sure u leave Isknumskaw at home with his mega nukes ill leave redfury home.

DeletedUser2470

LQ isnt against merging a tribe into them. But LQ is LQ. We will merge a tribe into LQ if its a fit....and they become LQ. You gave up on RIP because at the point of the merger, WAR was actually the stronger tribe.
I'm not disagreeing that it was necessary. But if the name of the tribe is the only important thing it can be a serious downfall.
Like I said, this is probably the smoothest merger I've seen. I've seen mergers between allies have more friction, let alone people at war with each other. A big part of that was the two leaders setting aside their egos and agreeing on a common goal. That's far more classy than absorbing a tribe of players and refusing to switch the name of the tribe (least important thing in my mind), because the name of the tribe is the most important thing to you.

DeletedUser2519

• Your Tribe unlocked the achievement 'Conquest of the Day'
    Yesterday at 8:30:38 PM

• Your Tribe unlocked the achievement 'Looter of the Day'
    Yesterday at 8:30:37 PM

• Your Tribe unlocked the achievement 'Assaulter of the Day'
    Yesterday at 8:30:36 PM

• Your Tribe unlocked the achievement 'Thief of the Day'
    Yesterday at 8:30:35 PM

Hey look, you didnt get them today... I bet you did get "Barb Muncher of the Day" though, should I go check the stats again or do facts not matter to you still?

DeletedUser2320

I agree with Ganzon on this one. Iks is a heck of a player. Noob I've heard you're good too but haven't been in the front lines with you yet. No clue who Danjotpa is so he's probably trash ;)
At the point of the merge, there was no way that RIP could win this world. LQ was beating us daily at that point. It's insane to say that LQ is the better tribe overall though. We never saw a true RIP vs LQ fight a single time this world. The LQ guys hid in RIP until they were big enough to hit us and made a mass flip. That's a total backstab in anyones book. They also left spies, and have admitted to it. Even after the big flip it was never LQ vs RIP, it was RIP vs LQ and WAR. Of course 'LQ' was winning. After betraying RIP members and eating our backline villages (Myself, Dudetard, GhJames) where we had all support pushed to the frontlines, they still left spies and let us continue to fight with WAR.
I still maintain that RIP is the better tribe than LQ in a fair fight from the start of a world

Bman you have played well as (a bit sketchy for my style of play, but one does the necessary for the sake of the tribe (is what a trooper does)) ..I understand the points you have raised (i would feel same way and do currently about WAR (if had been up to me we would have been red with them from start as well, but was not)) but you i guess are unaware of some of the decisions resty made (i read the mails myself you would probably be ESPECIALLY interested in the mails he exchanged with WAR) so are oblivious too and is quite unfortunate.

...and me, no i stink at this game.. i'm just hard headed and the harder i'm pushed the more i wanna push back

DeletedUser2320

Hey look, you didnt get them today... I bet you did get "Barb Muncher of the Day" though, should I go check the stats again or do facts not matter to you still?
ROFLMAO ... Do you even stop and think about what you post??? "Hey look everybody they get them everyday but today, ain't we cool" Man i asked you once "grown ups" are talking....SHHHHHHHHHHHHH

DeletedUser2320

Grow a pair and post under your login name... otherwise everyone and i'm sure even your own tribe not wanna hear your banter

DeletedUser2470

Grow a pair and post under your login name... otherwise everyone and i'm sure even your own tribe not wanna hear your banter
you hear that win? apparently you aren't even on the server as your name.... thats creepy.

DeletedUser649

I don't get it. You are the one who started posting these noob. Who got he weekly achievements? Isn't that what matters?

DeletedUser649

Hey I see Diesel34 is on this world. Have him jump on the forums... I have something I need to tell him.

DeletedUser2035

Hey I see Diesel34 is on this world. Have him jump on the forums... I have something I need to tell him.
hmm your name sounds familiar, weren't you the one sending random pally nukes for both CitizenKane and myself on World13 just for fun?

DeletedUser2519

ROFLMAO ... Do you even stop and think about what you post??? "Hey look everybody they get them everyday but today, ain't we cool" Man i asked you once "grown ups" are talking....SHHHHHHHHHHHHH
You started this. You posted these where I was posting maps... you said as long as you were getting these the world is not over... well you got them for a few days but we got them back.... good luck. Oh btw this is my name in game just go into your tribe log youll see me taking your tribes villages here in the west without fail.