• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

RIP (Barb Gobbling Extremists)

• Thread starter DeletedUser2320
  • Start date

DeletedUser3048

crap i should of came to the forums for this world.
SMH half the players talking smack here if not most wont even fight me these days. SMH

Vivienne55

Axeman
I believe nearly everyone in this thread has retired, so it would make sense most of them aren't looking to fight you because they've moved on.

crap i should of came to the forums for this world.
SMH half the players talking smack here if not most wont even fight me these days. SMH

Vivienne55

Axeman
You know if Rest In Pieces is still playing? He was probably my favorite, highly effective team mate to run with. Didn't lose too often when teamed up with him. Never when we started around the same time as everyone else.

Be shocked most are still playing but under new accounts

DuckMyLick

Spearman
LQ wasnt going to win this world, even if we didnt merge with RIP. skill level of players was to high for them.

LQ egos cost them the war, if you remember correctly pant. They were winning and would have won, not without War's help of course. Rip was hemorrhaging villages and alot of them quit. Restinpieces even mailed he knew they were gonna lose. Tecumsa could have merged with LQ and had an even shorter server but didnt like their arrogance.

That in a nutshell is what happened.

fun time

Berserker
Lq should have won. You guys were killers. But money talks Rip coined us max after pant crew join us you guys gave up didn't help 8 of your guys got full bans

fun time

Berserker
We had a player that played with his wife. He got banned for the same IP address . read the rules no where does it say to report family members.He got so hot he said his credit card was stole. ALL 70 citys went barb