RIP Servers...

Georgiadawgs

Well pandas aren't bad.. The best bear at kung fu for sure.

cannibal table

Spearman
I'm saving this time in my notebook and phone. At this time everyday my alarm clock will go off signaling serendipity is asleep. This came out way more stalkery then I had hoped

Jaded-One

Nobleman
ROTFLMAO cannibal table, well um I think we all set some kind of alarms when it comes to attacking , sending attackings or guarding against attacks anyway.

Deathcrystal

Ohhh, he gonna use notebook and pen, he going old school workin hard to stalk people, they ain't finding your body.

tigers suck

Spearman
yeah and i have a bunch of fakes coming in to ignore i must have really hurt someones feelings by doing nothing, hmm, oh well

Georgiadawgs

I don't set alarms as much on this game.. I just benefit from people having no idea when I'm sleeping. The only good thing that comes from being in the Navy.

TW1, I set them all the time. Someone would give me a target and a landing time. If I didn't attack at that point, I'd get strikes and removed lol. That was years ago.

cannibal table

Spearman
String art is how I'm finding out the leader of OTA. I just got some black and white photos of all their members and hung them up on my wall. I started on the lower members and am currently working my way up. So far I have discovered Georgiadawgs is indeed not the leader of OTA

Deathcrystal

College student! good luck figuring when i go to sleep, even the other mods think i am a robot or something XD

Deathcrystal

College student! good luck figuring when i go to sleep, even the other mods think i am a robot or something XD

Georgiadawgs

You guys caught on to that really quick. To be fair, he had an application in for quite a while but we were doing some internal things. They are done though, ;)

Jaded-One

Nobleman
String art is how I'm finding out the leader of OTA. I just got some black and white photos of all their members and hung them up on my wall. I started on the lower members and am currently working my way up. So far I have discovered Georgiadawgs is indeed not the leader of OTA
See I knew you were a visual and tactile learner. :p