• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

RIP Servers...

DeletedUser

I hope you wouldn't fight that bad given your experience! ;) Poor guy launched small nukes and lost every single one. Didn't even attempt spying me first. :(

@Death, I look forward to finishing my OP. lol
No, lol.. for me its just been korysk and his multiple coops on players with low morale. Its like fighting a player of the same size but also a handicap..

... fun.

DeletedUser1260

TRoll away Georgia, put your spin on the problem with sabotage while you at it

DeletedUser1273

Pshh, who needs spies anyways? I just send 3 troops to a village with a really long telescope and a keg. So far the village I'm going for has 50,000 people in it along with a bear balancing on a ball. Worth it.

DeletedUser270

Just wish there was some way to give a 10 minute warning before things went down. Sure would make those ops easier to plan. :)

DeletedUser

My philosophy on Sabos is the same as before.. I make 95% sabo villages and never use them unless someone sabos me... then I unleash hell on them.

Edit: Seriously though, you do this and they NEVER sabo you again.

DeletedUser

I thought you were speaking of my village, but I have two bears instead of one. What a close call. I plan OPs hours in advance. The sent times for some nobles are meant for right now. lol

DeletedUser

Preferably the kind that mauls your axes.

edit: ... take that how you will.

DeletedUser

Ohhhh I'm not sure I can take that. It's much too big and hairy of a bear for me. On topic - This is such a bummer for my OP. lol As soon as it's fixed I'll need to crunch the numbers some more. :oops:

DeletedUser1273

What is everyone's favorite type of bears? I like polar bears

DeletedUser

Grizzlies are pretty awesome but they are also scary af.

DeletedUser1472

How long will this take to fixx? i just want to send out some raids and go to bed