• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

RIP Servers...

DeletedUser1260

That is right, just let everyone know the time you go to bed. Set your clocks by serendipity. :p

DeletedUser

Well pandas aren't bad.. The best bear at kung fu for sure.

DeletedUser1273

I'm saving this time in my notebook and phone. At this time everyday my alarm clock will go off signaling serendipity is asleep. This came out way more stalkery then I had hoped

DeletedUser1260

ROTFLMAO cannibal table, well um I think we all set some kind of alarms when it comes to attacking , sending attackings or guarding against attacks anyway.

DeletedUser

Ohhh, he gonna use notebook and pen, he going old school workin hard to stalk people, they ain't finding your body.

DeletedUser1260

When cannibal starts making string art on his wall, the world for that player is going to end. o_O

DeletedUser1502

yeah and i have a bunch of fakes coming in to ignore i must have really hurt someones feelings by doing nothing, hmm, oh well

DeletedUser

I don't set alarms as much on this game.. I just benefit from people having no idea when I'm sleeping. The only good thing that comes from being in the Navy.

TW1, I set them all the time. Someone would give me a target and a landing time. If I didn't attack at that point, I'd get strikes and removed lol. That was years ago.

DeletedUser1273

String art is how I'm finding out the leader of OTA. I just got some black and white photos of all their members and hung them up on my wall. I started on the lower members and am currently working my way up. So far I have discovered Georgiadawgs is indeed not the leader of OTA

DeletedUser1507

yeah and i have a bunch of fakes coming in to ignore i must have really hurt someones feelings by doing nothing, hmm, oh well
or i guess its from leaving one tribe and going directly to the enemy tribe? didnt even pass go or collect $200 or anything!

DeletedUser

College student! good luck figuring when i go to sleep, even the other mods think i am a robot or something XD

DeletedUser

College student! good luck figuring when i go to sleep, even the other mods think i am a robot or something XD

DeletedUser

You guys caught on to that really quick. To be fair, he had an application in for quite a while but we were doing some internal things. They are done though, ;)

DeletedUser1507

You guys caught on to that really quick. To be fair, he had an application in for quite a while but we were doing some internal things. They are done though, ;)
but he hates you guys xD the amount he bad mouthed you was stupid

DeletedUser1260

String art is how I'm finding out the leader of OTA. I just got some black and white photos of all their members and hung them up on my wall. I started on the lower members and am currently working my way up. So far I have discovered Georgiadawgs is indeed not the leader of OTA
See I knew you were a visual and tactile learner. :p