• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

RPR Declares War on TNB

DeletedUser670

We can not tolerate TNB's expansion by mass recruiting and allying small tribes over the world. Anyone active is being bored by their tactics. We are not playing to hug out this world. Therefore, we are resolved to whip the southwestern rim of TNB.

Good Luck to both sides

Oscuro

Mounted Archer
-Ice in a high pitched voice-
I think RPR will win, mostly because it sounds like R&R and everyone loves that. Thank you <3
Lol much love Ice
But TNB has too many allies, where are they getting new villas from?

DeletedUser534

Well as said above RPR declared because of barb munching, but my money is on nobody currently.

DeletedUser738

Barb munching LOL i have seen both side's doing this. It sux because we need the farms, but i guess, it is what it is.

DeletedUser984

I'm definitely in RPR so excuse the bias, but looks like TNB is not looking so hot according to TW2 Tools. TNM still has TNB as a buffer between them and RPR so not really discernible negative effects yet for them, but we're on our way north now.

DeletedUser1011

ok let me the idiot say this lol but how can you declare war on a war game lol?
The hole point of the game is to kill everything.

DeletedUser984

ok let me the idiot say this lol but how can you declare war on a war game lol?
The hole point of the game is to kill everything.
Tribe diplomacy makes the difference. Tribes typically start out neutral to one another. Individuals expand as they will. If tribes want to form alliances or Non-Aggressive Pacts (NAPs), they can do so making expansion possibly easier without having to worry about those other tribes. When a tribe declares war, it turns into a coordinated effort by the whole tribe to take out that enemy tribe. The large-scale strategy and coordination are really what makes a war different than "normal" gameplay.

DeletedUser685

Well, RPR sure had fun overnight. They had a mole in TNB and the mole kicked every member out of the tribe. It makes me wonder if RPR thought about the long term effects of doing something like that or if they just got a good chuckle with their morning coffee.

DeletedUser1129

Yes Peach, I thought the same thing. RPR playing a little dirty? Trying to cause disruption within the TNB/TNM? Don't matter, I was there to give every member a home in TNM as they were getting booted.

Was this RPR's plan to boot everyone and reset the tribal skills for TNB or was this just a spiteful member of TNB turn RPR? Wobbie is a rat. You guys can have him.

DeletedUser

Well, RPR sure had fun overnight. They had a mole in TNB and the mole kicked every member out of the tribe. It makes me wonder if RPR thought about the long term effects of doing something like that or if they just got a good chuckle with their morning coffee.
That's just a low dirty move.
Even more so now with the tribe level system.

DeletedUser984

Well I don't know the details behind it (not in leadership), but (1) You can't kick founder so tribe levels can't be reset unless founder wants to kick everyone, and (2) I'm pretty sure RPR didn't message TNB leadership asking if they'd be willing to kick, which means RPR was approached with the offer.

I'm actually of the opinion personally that TNM will be stronger from this long-term, but we'll see what happens ^_^

DeletedUser738

Hello TW2 Mates
kndea u r right, It has made TNM stronger.

I see that RPR & TNM have agreed to a ceasefire for the Holidays.
12am Dec. 23 to Jan. 2 at 12 am, No Spies, attacks or nobling into shared provinces

Lets all have a Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year, & God Bless us all.

DeletedUser738

Well This Went Well LOL
RPR - 6 nobling violations of TNM ally in shared province due to misunderstanding of terms regarding attacks against our allies in shared provinces

RPR - 6 direct attacks against TNM village in shared province

TNM - 2 nobling violations of our own inactives in shared province due to misunderstanding of terms regarding nobling our inactives in shared provinces

TNM - 2 Spying attacks against RPR due to village changing hands before our spies arrived

TNM - 26 sabos against RPR due to misunderstanding of dates for start and end of ceasefire

Resolution agreement reached between TNM and RPR leadership on all violations.

Current status - Ceasefire continues until Jan. 2nd as planned, or until further notice.

DeletedUser984

A few left out! Obviously somewhat biased toward RPR since I've been hearing complaints from in-tribe!

Fakes sent that landed after ceasefire start time (I believe both sides). Think most finished within a day or so.

TNM nobled RPR inactive member village

At least 4-5 inactive TNM nobled by TNM in shared provinces (still continuing by some even at this point - I've been watching Conquests list out of curiosity ^_^)

FearFactory saying "Screw the ceasefire." -> As an RPR member, very much appreciate the way TNM handled this in ejecting him from the tribe when he outright refused to stop attacking. Lol, my favorite part was when I complained that he was sabbing me during ceasefire and he told me to stop whining and left the convo xD

DeletedUser984

FearFactory saying "Screw the ceasefire." -> As an RPR member, very much appreciate the way TNM handled this in ejecting him from the tribe when he outright refused to stop attacking. Lol, my favorite part was when I complained that he was sabbing me during ceasefire and he told me to stop whining and left the convo xD

I take it back. Apparently this was a ruse by TNM. FearFactory left TNM to be able to ignore ceasefire and has now rejoined TNM.