• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

RPR Declares War on TNB

DeletedUser1444

Now the merger of what was left of TLI went to RPR. I do think its funny we started in a was with CRA and TLI then RPR jumped in on that as an enemy We crushed CRA they had there active players join TLI we have been sticking it to TLI and RPR now they have merged together. Do i want to know now who has the lead in conquers.

DeletedUser984

Sticking it to TLI and RPR? Interesting opinion ;) Would like to see the evidence for that. Contradictory to that, RPR currently has both more def BP and off BP than TNM, despite having ~40 fewer members. Though I completely agree with your second point. I wish TW2 tools had a tribe vs tribe conquest stats list in addition to their overall one.

DeletedUser1444

The group im in has done nothing but that for the past couple of months. Why we got mitshce asher benzson all working there way towards us.

DeletedUser738

ACTIVITY that is what will decide who wins
The tribe at the end with the most active members will win.
looking at stats there r more folks nobbling inactive members every day , than enemys

Who has staying power & who does not ???

DeletedUser1444

Tribes towards world domination %
TNM 23%
RPR 13%
T-R 6%
RAD & WR! 2% each.

DeletedUser984

Tribes towards world domination %
TNM 23%
RPR 13%
T-R 6%
RAD & WR! 2% each.

This always amuses me. TNM started off with TNM (~200 members), TNB (also ~200 members), and WR! (ALSO ~200) and is now formed a single tribe (~200 members). RPR still hasn't risen above 160 members and continues to close the gap ;)

DeletedUser1444

Actually its getting bigger slowly your not gaining ground your actually losing ground in the World domination % down by 10% was only 16 to 11% a couple weeks ago.

DeletedUser984

lol, sorry. Should've been clearer. Those aren't the numbers I'm talking about for "closing the gap". TNM is losing members, that's my point with the 3 tribes initially down to 1. Most of those members are not as experienced with fighting RPR. Looking at the last 50 conquests of TNM, TNM has taken a single RPR village (2 total non-barbs/internal inactive villages out of the 50 conquests and the rest are barbs) while RPR has taken 7 TNM villages. This is still skewed since RPR is fighting not only TNM but also T_R and RaD. Looking at RPR conquests, of the last 50, there are 6 from RaD, 5 from TNM, and 0 from T_R. Of those 50, RPR lost 1 village to an external but that wasn't even TNM.

Basically, although TNM is conquering more villages, most of those are barbs. As RPR progresses and takes out TNM players, that increasing gap in world domination % will slow down, stop, and reverse.

DeletedUser1444

You guys found some inactives and ypu guys badger a cpuple of players over and over when you take #2-4 in ranking and you all pick on one player thats half your size yeah great one real morale booster.

DeletedUser984

You guys found some inactives and ypu guys badger a cpuple of players over and over when you take #2-4 in ranking and you all pick on one player thats half your size yeah great one real morale booster.
Not quite sure I understand, death to noobs. Looking at the new past 50 conquests of TNM, two RPR villages were taken (both active players as far as I know), and 14 TNM Villages were taken from 5 TNM members, none of which appear to be inactive. Just the facts. As for teaming up, I'm not actually sure what instance you're talking about. I've been teamed up against (4-6 players) a few times. It's a team game so I expect that though and pull help from tribesmates as needed.

DeletedUser1444

Inactivity is plaquing all the big tribes now but TNM has widened the gap in every regard now points as a tribe closing in on being up 100 million, world domination % doubled now aswell. This will drag on at this rate for quite some time but the outcome is creaping closer everyday.

DeletedUser984

lol. We really have different ideas of what's going on. At this point, TNM would need to consume every member of RPR (and then some) to win the world. Given the fact that a number of players are still nobling barbs just increases the total number of villages in the top 10 tribes daily, pushing this percentage back while you claim to be closing the gap ;) I will agree with you that things are getting interesting though with the number of inactives. At this rate, end-game will be released before we reach 80% and we will no longer have win by domination.

DeletedUser1444

I just blew a gasket on our barb munchers in TNM today but ill continue to hit reds its what i do. See if there is any progress made towards this end game merger any time soon. I dont take the reds typically i just clear them for others.

DeletedUser1401

We can not tolerate TNB's expansion by mass recruiting and allying small tribes over the world. Anyone active is being bored by their tactics. We are not playing to hug out this world. Therefore, we are resolved to whip the southwestern rim of TNB.

Good Luck to both sides

Looks like RPR hugged it out after all lmao

DeletedUser773

I played here to but W3 I was so committed to, but looking back you guys were a bunch of snobs, why because all the one against the other stuff, well hey, I was trying to fight one player, ya'll wanted to make it the War of The world...did what I had to do.