• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Rupea Realm Competitions

• Thread starter DeletedUser2702
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser2702

Header.png

Greetings, Tribal Warriors!

Welcome to Rupea, a Victory Point world that started on November 5, 2019!

World Victory Conditions

First tribe to have 1500 victory points wins 200 crowns per player!
When a tribe reaches the 1500 points, new accounts may not be made, and prizes will be awarded.
Logins will be disabled approximately a week after.

Realm Competitions

A Little History

Rupea is a citadel in Transylvania. It is likely one of the oldest defense points in Europe, with archaeological evidence of Paleolithic and Neolithic occupation. The central basalt rock is what makes the place so defensible, and also gives rise to the name. The Romans captured the area, and named it Rupes after the Latin word for "rock". Rupea Citadel was part of a defensive ring of fortifications the Romans built to defend their borders in the area.

Rupea was systematically developed as a castle mainly from the 10th to 14th centuries. Rupea was defended against many enemies as various powers rose and fell in the Balkans. It was also used as a refuge from disease, with healthy people retreating there during a plague in 1716.

The castle was repaired during the 1990s. It has become a major tourist attraction, with over 10,000 visitors per month.

26133epr5kj11.jpg

Our realm competitions are as follows:

THE TOURIST

Goal: Tour the area and be one of the first players to have 5 Victory Points

PRIZES:

1st Prize: 1500 crowns

2nd Prize: 1000 crowns
3rd Prize: 500 crowns
The Basher

Goal: Be the first, second, or third to reach 100,000 Offensive Bash Points

PRIZES:

1st Prize: motown21

2nd Prize: H-S-H
3rd Prize:Andraus

Any ties between entries for either contest will be broken by time of posting, with earlier posts winning the tie. Forum date and time is the official clock.

A reminder that all normal game rules apply to these contests!
Only one account per player.
No pushing! Using other accounts or coops to achieve a goal will result in disqualification.

Good Luck! And Happy Hunting!
Your Tribal Wars 2 Team
Footer.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2702

My bad, the first post was correct. I have modified the above.

(I hate cut and paste errors... Sorry about that!)

DeletedUser2821

View attachment 1142

First to 5 points. Realms over boys. lets start a domination world. Also you should consider giving me first and second place for the offensive bash-point competition because I had 200k before second place got 100. :D
Guess no one ever told you what being humble is... Congrats on your achievements, you will surely be loved by all now that you have achieved something and rubbing it in everyone's faces ;)

DeletedUser2824

I mean Motown is already trying to work out how to finish and close the world before he gets killed off. What will his excuse be i wonder? Bored? No good enemies? Quickly end the world to get to the next Dom world? Or will he use a compination of all of them...

DeletedUser1465

Sweaty kids like you who mass recruit and ally up with the entire server to fight basically me and a few noobs is why this game is dead. Last message I got from an O-P member "we are an elite 25 man tribe who does not mass recruit" LOL proceeds to mass recruit more than a tribe of brand new noobs just trying to learn the game. LOL! I join noob tribes to give myself a challenge and prove I'm the best. Imagine if I joined a tribe stacked with big hitters like you kids do. hide behind your tribe. no one cares about VP worlds except for realm competitions, and not many even care about that. who even are you?

I mean Motown is already trying to work out how to finish and close the world before he gets killed off. What will his excuse be i wonder? Bored? No good enemies? Quickly end the world to get to the next Dom world? Or will he use a compination of all of them...

DeletedUser1465

this guy thinks he the Moses/Muhammad of TW
You assuming I'm Muslim or Jewish? I'm the God of TW, not just a measly prophet. I'm trying to get this game going. I wish there was a way to balance teams instead of all the heavy hitters joining the same tribe and slaughtering the noobs. That's all I have seen the last two worlds. No wonder this game is dead. there was literally 10x more players 5 years ago. maybe more

DeletedUser2779

Idk about you but I'm feeling like taking out a god.....then again if a god can be beaten by mere noobs and mortals, were they really gods?

DeletedUser2739

You assuming I'm Muslim or Jewish? I'm the God of TW, not just a measly prophet. I'm trying to get this game going. I wish there was a way to balance teams instead of all the heavy hitters joining the same tribe and slaughtering the noobs. That's all I have seen the last two worlds. No wonder this game is dead. there was literally 10x more players 5 years ago. maybe more

Ahh, nothing like an over inflated ego to keep you warm in the winter.

DeletedUser2779

Sweaty kids like you who mass recruit and ally up with the entire server to fight basically me and a few noobs is why this game is dead. Last message I got from an O-P member "we are an elite 25 man tribe who does not mass recruit" LOL proceeds to mass recruit more than a tribe of brand new noobs just trying to learn the game. LOL! I join noob tribes to give myself a challenge and prove I'm the best. Imagine if I joined a tribe stacked with big hitters like you kids do. hide behind your tribe. no one cares about VP worlds except for realm competitions, and not many even care about that. who even are you?
You guys litterally own 90% of the players in server. Dont talk MRT to us

Status
Not open for further replies.