• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Rupea Realm Competitions

• Thread starter DeletedUser2702
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser2835

Can I just say something to this argument or what ever?

As a new player a couple things stick out at me that make no sense. The game is dying. We have accepted that - to some degree. I like games like this because they take time and strategy. As far as I know, feel free to tell me I am wrong, You cannot buy, with real life money, resources. You are always time locked in some way.

But this whole concept of P2W is really real. You can buy building queues and finish buildings that could take 10+hrs with money. Does that mean you have skill? No. It means you know how to use your credit card - and for what? Pixels and internet brag points in a sphere of the internet that NO ONE CARES ABOUT? We argue with these "coiners" because were mad at the very unfair advantage they have when they drop the equivalent of a new car on the game.

Will this ever change? No. I was watching a YouTube video for tribal wars (the original game) some Ukrainian guy dropped 5k on the game on the start of a new world. The point isn't to sit around and chat, its to build, farm and conquer. It doesn't matter if coiner boy spends 50k on this game, his skill is nothing if he cant back up his words with his actions.

If his skills don't line up with his words, then clearly he is an easy target and one fell swoop from the over all map and hes gone.

The other sad thing about these coiners, is you are spending money in a game on things you can loose. Spend what 500$ on a village to get it maxed out - for some reason - loose it and there goes the 500$ you could have used to buy a physical real object (or set of) that you can tangibly say "yes I bought this" and "no you cant have it".

As for this mass recruiting thing, it hurts a tribe. Especially one dedicated to helping us new people. If you are a tribe dedicated to helping new people who don't spend tons of money on this game (I spent what - maybe 20$ and I only have two kingdoms) to get the ropes and figure out how to build, what to recruit and how to nobel and you are mass recruiting ... That doesn't help any one. That just sticks us all in a tribe that only cares about getting new members. Leaving people like me who want to play, trapped in a vicious circle of being trampled on.

You know here's something that took me a long time to figure out - DON'T MIX YOUR UNITS (in a given village) - never knew that. Some one took the time to tell me. That's what makes a good game, tribe and world.

One reason we new players leave is the world ends too quickly, yes 3 months is a long time, but this game has complexities that take longer then that to learn and staring over every 3-6 months when you worked so hard ... That's heart braking). Its more then recruit, farm and conquer. There's politics, trading, competitions and so much more. But we never get to see that because people rush to end the world for some reason.

Now there isn't a lot of YouTube videos about this game - for obvious reasons. The wiki does help and yes you can always ask questions. But maybe if you're a tribe dedicated to newbs, stop sh*t talking on the forums and help us. Give us goals and reasons to help you - the tribe leaders - to take over the world. We might not win the first world, second or third - but we will win.

The quests and the second village quests help A lot. They do, but when it comes to send out an attack first, then a weaker attack followed by a noble train (or something close) to take a village - No one told me that, the internet and lots of research told me that but no one in my tribe told me that and its apparently one dedicated to helping new people.

You want the game to stop dying, stop fighting on the forums and help us new people in game. We will stick around - If we know we are wanted and needed and can be taught.

DeletedUser1465

Lord kavendar.

Much of what you said is true. I help anyone who messages me and asks for it. I have helped many players improve their game greatly, even randoms that are not even in my tribe. I am one of those guys who crowns pretty hard, but I do it because I am in a tribe of new players who cant catch up. I have to make up the slack to compete with tribes like O-P. They all crown pretty hard, some even as much as me, if not more. Players11 crowned 4 walls 0 to 20 in two days. that's just one example. Kmas crowned his coop's wall...his coop...that's another. The problem is not that there are spenders, thats what keeps the servers up and the game running. The problem is when the spenders all get together in an elitist tribe and stomp the noobs and pretend like that's not what they are doing. Imagine if I did not play on Rupea world. The world would have already ended. O-P was steamrolling everyone then got smashed by me so they barb munched about 20 cities after I took a few of their core players cities. eventually I will be outplace because its like 5 v 80, but by then a new world starts. I leave the old worlds because it gets so unbalanced and its just not fun. Look at Queens. when I left thats EXACTLY what happened. RUB went from losing noble train after nobletrain of crowned up armies to me to dominating super hard in just a few days. Since i have came back to this game its been the exact same thing. Everyone is scared to lose. I know I'm not going to win the world when I join noob tribes, but I still do it because its fun and I'm hoping to see the game take off or at least not die completely. I know its not practical but if there was a way to balance teams to some degree that would help. That's something that the player base has to do though, the developers can't. People need to have some dignity.

DeletedUser2752

OP got smashed by you? How many villages did you take? Cos I'm watching the world and I'm not seeing much smashing going on - a couple of villages maybe, but I don't call that smashing.....

Concerning the player base having to do what they can to balance teams - surely the developers can do something about that - they could stop gwen every 6 weeks, limit the advantage that crowns give you, reduce tribe size, limit coops to 2 or 3, automatically desactive accounts where the owner has not logged on for x days (to be debated)....there are many things that could be done to improve the game - including a proper end game. They could fix the lag, enforce the rules, They could make winning a world be about more than just points - bash should be included - then you couldn't win on barb munching. They'd have to come up with an algorithm but it could be done.

I also find it strange that you can crown hard but you object when others do it because they're in the same tribe. Surely each individual has the right to do exactly as you have done. You could have slowed down your tribe and not declared straight away on OP, but that was your choice, but you could have given your tribe time to catch up, suggested tactics, included them in your ops if you really want to teach people how to play.

DeletedUser1465

OP got smashed by you? How many villages did you take? Cos I'm watching the world and I'm not seeing much smashing going on - a couple of villages maybe, but I don't call that smashing.....

Concerning the player base having to do what they can to balance teams - surely the developers can do something about that - they could stop gwen every 6 weeks, limit the advantage that crowns give you, reduce tribe size, limit coops to 2 or 3, automatically desactive accounts where the owner has not logged on for x days (to be debated)....there are many things that could be done to improve the game - including a proper end game. They could fix the lag, enforce the rules, They could make winning a world be about more than just points - bash should be included - then you couldn't win on barb munching. They'd have to come up with an algorithm but it could be done.

I also find it strange that you can crown hard but you object when others do it because they're in the same tribe. Surely each individual has the right to do exactly as you have done. You could have slowed down your tribe and not declared straight away on OP, but that was your choice, but you could have given your tribe time to catch up, suggested tactics, included them in your ops if you really want to teach people how to play.

When its 1 v 80 and i took villages. yes they got smashed. when they disbanded out tribe? yea that's the kind of players O-P are.. disgusting human beings.

DeletedUser2752

When its 1 v 80 and i took villages. yes they got smashed. when they disbanded out tribe? yea that's the kind of players O-P are.. disgusting human beings.
why do you assume they are only fighting you?

DeletedUser1465

Because most of IKO is very casual and has already quit. so despite the large looking numbers...Its been me and 2-3 other guys the entire time. And now the world is over because O-P disbanded out tribe. very toxic players. They wonder why the game is dying haha

DeletedUser2779

So now its our fault your tribe disbanded? Lol you are now delusional.

Its seems to me that you think you are smashing us as you took a small hand full of villages from us while in reality what you took from us has been over compensated 10x from the rest of the tribe. Not to mention you are down to 2 minority stacked villages. Thats it. You have next to no dt to your name. You were about to be wiped clean even if IKO kept keeping you alive. You took villages yes. Because you crowned several nukes over and over after losing em. Idk how many times we had to kill your mix axe/ma nuke. You kept crowning it back. So ya we ran out of dt for a bit and you were able to capitalize on that. But once our nujes started coming at you, we were able to capitalize on that and wipe all but 2 of your villages. And I have no doubt trains arent far behind now. Your victory was short lived. U wanted to play with just a few members rather work as a team. Thats why we have the advantage.

As for IKO disbanding, I cant just blame us for everything bad in IKO. I'm sure u are partly to blame after your tribe heard how you viewed them. But that's just my assumption. All I know is you cant blame us for your tribe disbanding. Its unprofessional to blame us for all your internal problems. What happens in your tribe is your problem not ours.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2752

Because most of IKO is very casual and has already quit. so despite the large looking numbers...Its been me and 2-3 other guys the entire time. And now the world is over because O-P disbanded out tribe. very toxic players. They wonder why the game is dying haha
so what, all the others are coops? multi-accounting? pushing?

DeletedUser1465

so what, all the others are coops? multi-accounting? pushing?
No, they are literally red. meaning no one is playing them, including coops. entirely inactive. the vast majority of them were red or yellow. My coops are all real people who still play. I am talking to them now about what we are going to do. at the end of the day O-P just showed the type of people they are. They want this game to die.

DeletedUser2779

Well ik that isnt entirely true. Many were active and sending attacks and fakes. Unless of course that was u using their accounts....

DeletedUser1465

Well ik that isnt entirely true. Many were active and sending attacks and fakes. Unless of course that was u using their accounts....

For an 100 player tribe, 10 active people sending fakes once every few days is not much. Also dont play dumb like IKO disbanded. Your player kicked everyone by taking advantage of noobs. very classy.

DeletedUser2779

So you are claiming 90 players were inactive and THATS why u guys were losing? I just want everyone here to hear this if it is true. Because I know for sure much more than 10 accounts were participating.

So the truth is now dumb hmm? Do you have any evidence to prove me wrong? Or you just throwing out baseless accusations and false facts like normal?

DeletedUser1465

So you are claiming 90 players were inactive and THATS why u guys were losing? I just want everyone here to hear this if it is true. Because I know for sure much more than 10 accounts were participating.

So the truth is now dumb hmm? Do you have any evidence to prove me wrong? Or you just throwing out baseless accusations and false facts like normal?
I dont know exact number, the tribe had poor communication and is nooby. but dont pretend like everyone was active, i can literally see red dots. that mean the account has not done anything for a week. non of that even matters though. look how you are acting. look what you did to the reputation of all the players who think that behavior is toxic. enough said.

DeletedUser2752

No, they are literally red. meaning no one is playing them, including coops. entirely inactive. the vast majority of them were red or yellow. My coops are all real people who still play. I am talking to them now about what we are going to do. at the end of the day O-P just showed the type of people they are. They want this game to die.
So what you're saying is that all 10 actives can't get back together and form a tribe? Takes 2 minutes. All you have lost is dead wood - yes it will affect your rankings but they would have gone barb anyway if they were red. Only difference is that now everyone knows they were inactive.

all your def is still in village, what really changed for you actives apart from tribe skills? a couple of crowners and you'll be back up there in no time surely

DeletedUser2779

Look what you did to the reputation of all the players who think that behavior is toxic. enough said.
And just so we all can be clear, what behavior of mine is toxic? Be specific pls. I wanna know what I am doing wrong after all.

DeletedUser2736

Who cares about all this smashing?! Can we all agree that the current situation is not condusive to good gameplay, boring for the top tribe and desperate for the rest of the world! Something has to be done, because as it stands I'm having a hard time finding reasons to still play.

DeletedUser2732

I like how O.P hands out battle calcs, runs calcs last minute for the less experienced, demands the usage of discord since it's infinite times better, and even has in depth guides they are handing out to the new players, which literally covers everything this game has to offer.

DeletedUser2702

This conversation is trending badly. Please keep it civil, and avoid direct personal attacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.