• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Rupea Realm Competitions

• Thread starter DeletedUser2702
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser1465

I like how O.P hands out battle calcs, runs calcs last minute for the less experienced, demands the usage of discord since it's infinite times better, and even has in depth guides they are handing out to the new players, which literally covers everything this game has to offer.

And they also disband their opponents tribes. LOL! Just stop talking. you cant justify O-P they are the single most toxic group of players to have ever played the game. look at their behavior. both through harassment and through griefing. They are like angry kids who flip over the monopoly board.

DeletedUser2779

We do more for our new members than you ever done for yours. We give them the resources and knowledge to improve their personal skill and experience. Also itnmust be nice to have mods on your side Motown smh. You name call like never seen before and yet all you get is a warning.

DeletedUser2835

[redacted]

-- To INNO:

Before you come back and say x, y or z is hard with how things are built - Im a software developer, nothing is impossible. Either you coded a mess or you coded your self into a corner - mess. These changes we ask for are nothing. We ask for balance, fairness. Want your coins, keep em - but balance the damn game so that coiners dont have such an advantage.That would fix so many issues. I work on enterprise software and on messes, I can always add, fix or change a feature. Why can't you?

[redacted]

This conversation is trending badly. Please keep it civil, and avoid direct personal attacks.

I am gonna level with you here. Until you guys start listening to your apparently "shrinking" player base and start making changes to draw new people in and help them - and until the tribes stop abusing the coins to such an extent and the mass recruiting stops to, from what I gather, compete with the coiners ??? - This game/world - will never change. Conversations like this will keep popping up.

We need you guys to help us change the game. If you can't do that, for what ever reason, then this is what happens.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1465

Lord kavendar-

sorry motown. You, collins and sgt are the only players i regret i had to kick. i respect you that u are actually trying to make this game more alive. i swear if u werent crowing that much(and stop saying O.P is crowning more than you bcs is not true at all), i wouldnt disband the tribe. yes O.P might have crowned 5 times walls from 0 to 20....even if O.P would crown the wall 10 times.....15 times.....still not overtaking you at using crowns. First, IKO crowned walls too so already equal to O.P in using crowns. the moment u overtaking O.P at crowns, is the moment when u rebuilt your nuke maybe 7 times, crowned your farm, and MoLed barbs too.

This is a direct quote from the player in O-P who disband our tribe. note that he acknowledges that i was actually trying to make the game more alive and the only reason he did it is because i am crowning. In another post he says i was kind to the players in the tribe and helpful. sorry man. this is the truth from a player who was actually in the tribe. I dont see any IKO members complaining about me. I see several O-P memebers complaining about the O-P behavior. Fun time said you are all toxic. Players11 said he thought it was disgusting what happened and did not agree with it at all. Kmas said it was unsportsmanlike and very wrong to happen. These are the good O-P players too.

DeletedUser2735

i got 5 VP https://i.gyazo.com/2a6b14a26a700d8f5e88ffa0f6b3117e.png

2a6b14a26a700d8f5e88ffa0f6b3117e.png

DeletedUser2718

Because most of IKO is very casual and has already quit. so despite the large looking numbers...Its been me and 2-3 other guys the entire time. And now the world is over because O-P disbanded out tribe. very toxic players. They wonder why the game is dying haha

No, they are literally red. meaning no one is playing them, including coops. entirely inactive. the vast majority of them were red or yellow. My coops are all real people who still play. I am talking to them now about what we are going to do. at the end of the day O-P just showed the type of people they are. They want this game to die.

Perhaps you forget but our player could see who was showing as inactive. He knew who was communicating and who was not. He has messages with IKO players saying 'sorry i am on 5 accounts at the moment' So when you say no one was playing them and they were all red ... well that's just not true is it ;)
These inactive players should have been kicked but that just wasn't going to happen so our player did it for you. I don't know how you can throw shade on us for doing something that your tribe should have already done.
This action has only affected you and 2-3 other players. Is it really then that big a deal? all we did was remove the temptation for you and your 3 active members to use the troops and resources of inactive players; which of course would have been against the rules of the game.
You are in contact with these other players so you can just form another tribe.
You didn't contribute one honor point to IKO so you personally had no Crown investment in it
So to re-cap:
- You lost tribe levels you didn't contribute to,
- You have had no co ops helping to run your own account so you didn't lose any co ops; and
- Because you cannot co op inactive players ;) you lost at most the co ops of the 3 active players in your tribe.
- the 3 active players who did not co op you, well they lost at the most the other 2 co ops
I see messages from you to our players trying to sow discontent and i have no problem with that you can do what you want but i question what was actually 'lost' here if the tribe was as inactive as you say it was

DeletedUser2779

Lord kavendar-

This is a direct quote from the player in O-P who disband our tribe. note that he acknowledges that i was actually trying to make the game more alive and the only reason he did it is because i am crowning. In another post he says i was kind to the players in the tribe and helpful. sorry man. this is the truth from a player who was actually in the tribe. I dont see any IKO members complaining about me. I see several O-P memebers complaining about the O-P behavior. Fun time said you are all toxic. Players11 said he thought it was disgusting what happened and did not agree with it at all. Kmas said it was unsportsmanlike and very wrong to happen. These are the good O-P players too.
You should see what he really says about you in discord ;)

DeletedUser2825

Lord kavendar-

why didnt u quoted the whole message? ;)...the res of my msg is true too

DeletedUser2702

This conversation is just getting worse, so we are going to stop it.

Official policy from Support is that we don't interfere with the actions of tribe founders. Full stop.

If the actual reason for taking the action is because one player disliked another, that is a pretty extreme reaction, but it is what it is. That is no longer a viable topic in this forum, however. Call each other names, elsewhere - but not in the forums.

DeletedUser2702

Congratulations to Openhanded Politics for winning this world! Awards will be posted soon.

New registrations have ended. Logins will be enabled for roughly a week.

Status
Not open for further replies.