• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Rupea Victory Point Competition

DeletedUser1465

first 5 point.PNG

First to 5 points. Realms over boys. lets start a domination world. Also you should consider giving me first and second place for the offensive bash-point competition because I had 200k before second place got 100. :D

DeletedUser2702

We had only one entry in the Victory Point Competition so far as I can tell. That topic has been closed, however. This topic is to allow us to finish that competition. Motown's post has been moved here to start off the entrants.

Fair warning: If you enter anything here other than an entry in the competition, it had better talk about nothing BUT the competition, and furthermore, had better be civil and respectful. Anything even remotely like the old conversation is not going to be tolerated.

DeletedUser1465

I think that 2the max also posted something for the victory point competition.

DeletedUser2702

yes i posted reaching 5 vp 1-2 weeks ago

So you did! My bad.

2a6b14a26a700d8f5e88ffa0f6b3117e.png

Who is going to be our third winner?

DeletedUser2702

Is there a reason you are not posting from your fun time forum account? Normally players need to post their own results.

DeletedUser2483

remember I had that cell phone bug couldn't log into any world? I made that Fun Time account u fixed my old account but I never used it again. I never made a forum account with Fun Time account if u like me too I will

DeletedUser2702

Yes, I do remember. It would be best if you use a Fun Time account in the future, when posting to claim a prize. I will take it this time, though.

So, congratulations to motown21, 2TheMax, and fun time for winning our contest!

DeletedUser2824

Not up to us tbh its on the Mods, we have to just keep eatting till they think its done...