• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

S.S At 70%

DeletedUser

S.S has officially reached 70% of the villages in the top 10 tribes.

cokky

Berserker
congrats Now get it over with in the next 3 weeks and that would impress me :) you are 71% actually.

Last edited:

DeletedUser1725

if it takes more than three weeks we will probably have all quit of boredom already...
except tkk, he will be getting bashpoints anywhere he can to make up for all that lost time

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1725

It only took 10 days because no one wanted to fight us anymore. I don't blame them.

cokky

Berserker
congrats on your 8 month journey. This long to win a world is probably going to become very rare indeed as people have figured out how to win faster and kicked most of the idiots to the curb. Smaller worlds is part of it as well. We have room on 20 for some butt kickers who can come in together and possibly make some noise. Or the new one 21 could use a group as well.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1725

You are right, we slowed ourselves way down by refusing to mass recruit, not allowing coop bs on inactives, no alliances/naps(we had 1 alliance once) and merge requests getting denied from literally every tribe who ever mattered. We did this for the entire length of the server because what is the point of playing if it is no fun? It was all out war against everyone but us from the very beginning and we were going against tribes who did all of the above and then some. I don't know how people think it is fun to join a server with 200 people and drop 15 tribe lvls in day one... Not only are they ruining the point of the game for everyone else on the server, but they are also making it far more boring for themselves.
And we won anyways, when a lot of people said we would never have a chance. Let that be a lesson to all you fat wallets, huggers, mass recruiters and mergers out there who think you have a guaranteed formula for victory. #redtribebesttribe

Some of my tribe is headed to W21, although I am hanging up my hat for at least a couple of months. You see if this game never fixes some of its underlying issues, I know a lot of us will never return. That goes for my entires tribes leadership/council and a number of its players afaik.

DeletedUser465

Well, mafia on 21 says otherwise. They are super leveled up week one haha

cokky

Berserker
You are right, we slowed ourselves way down by refusing to mass recruit, not allowing coop bs on inactives, no alliances/naps(we had 1 alliance once) and merge requests getting denied from literally every tribe who ever mattered. We did this for the entire length of the server because what is the point of playing if it is no fun? It was all out war against everyone but us from the very beginning and we were going against tribes who did all of the above and then some. I don't know how people think it is fun to join a server with 200 people and drop 15 tribe lvls in day one... Not only are they ruining the point of the game for everyone else on the server, but they are also making it far more boring for themselves.
And we won anyways, when a lot of people said we would never have a chance. Let that be a lesson to all you fat wallets, huggers, mass recruiters and mergers out there who think you have a guaranteed formula for victory. #redtribebesttribe

Some of my tribe is headed to W21, although I am hanging up my hat for at least a couple of months. You see if this game never fixes some of its underlying issues, I know a lot of us will never return. That goes for my entires tribes leadership/council and a number of its players afaik.
Actually the coop bs internal-ling slows you down in phase 3 not speed things up Keep in mind we did 17 with a level 29 tribe of only 100 members in 5 months not any room for the bs you had to eat red every single day.. We was against anyone in the top 10 but us they was all red from the 45% mark till the finish.

DeletedUser2207

Awww :( Was hoping to get to play a world with s.s where I didn't start at the end...sigh

DeletedUser2041

We were delayed for so long.. In all honesty i was struggling to even try and login some days lol.

DeletedUser2177

Actually the coop bs internal-ling slows you down in phase 3 not speed things up Keep in mind we did 17 with a level 29 tribe of only 100 members in 5 months not any room for the bs you had to eat red every single day.. We was against anyone in the top 10 but us they was all red from the 45% mark till the finish.
Although you guys pretty well crushed 17, I think the numbers are a little stretched here. You guys started the world as 2 pre made tribes each with over 100 members from day 1. It was only after a couple months and once people went inactive you merged into one tribe of about 120-140 and remained there. Not exactly a small us vs the world example. I think (from the sounds of it) your new tribe war is actually testing the ability to run a small group against the world. Hi on world 17, although it had a number of very good players, was pretty much everything everyone is complaining about in this game. Mass pre made group enters world, coins themselves to level 20+ day 1, poaches anybody good into their pre made group, and then merges all the good players/ heavy coiners into one tribe. effectively giving themselves the top 100 world players form day 1, and systematically sending players to beat down anybody who is growing and couple someday be a threat, but careful to never fight less than a 2 or 3/1 advantage. I can give props to some very good players making some good moves, but as a whole, that world was about as broken as a tw2 world can be.

cokky

Berserker
some what though there was no poaching really. The 2 tribes did merge after the first month and go to 140 but we pretty quickly redid the settings to 100 and ditched the dead weight. There was not ever a ultra high tribe level setting like you see normally of course biz was a part of the original HI, so he cant resist the level 20 stuff on the first week but we finished at level 29 which means tribe level is not all that. I have yet to see anyone else win with out being a level 40 tribe. But part of what you say is true if i am in a world i am in it to win it. Not wait it out till anyone worth a piss has left and just win because noone else is trying i see far to much of that on these old worlds. Sure there is some bad in TW2 and i think we both have addressed things we would like to see changed. Not taking away from that at all. All in all SS did about an average job on getting the world closed. My goal is to improve that so that these worlds dont just flounder around and get it done quicker. But not to have people merge to win either. However from now on we are so much enjoying the 20 man that i dont ever plan to merge lol... so this world will take longer. WAR forever MRT never.....