• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Sabotage Balancing Suggestions

DeletedUser1253

Hi all,

Like many of you I think sabotage is too powerful. The recent changes although slowed sabotage missions by 50% it greatly increased build time for buildings so in a way I think it made sabotage stronger. At short range it made it WAY stronger since the spy re-train time is very easy. Now yes, I do agree that sabotage is the only legitimate way to counter a stacked death star but still it's too powerful.

So I brainstormed some ideas. I ranked them in order of what I think would be easiest to code for the engineers.

1) All sabotage missions require 5 spies and the 5th spy takes 12 hours to train. This will ensure 1 send per day max. The cost of spies and time for the rest are fine. This "might" not be enough but worth a shot since it's probably an easy change.

2) Sabotage mission success without home guard is 40% (60% with tribe skill ability). Currently it appears to be over 90% based on my experience.

3) Break home guard up into three sections. Level 5 tavern grants home guard 1 which is 30% defense, Level 9 60% defense, level 14 90% defense (not to exceed 90%, even with the tribe ability). This way even if you are losing tavern levels you will still have "some" defense other than spamming the first 1-2 spies in the queue.

4) Anyone have one to add?

DeletedUser61

I will go ahead and forward this over to the developers to look at this.

Thank you