• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Sabs

DeletedUser

It is an allowed playing style, but it is seem as a weak one by more serious players

DeletedUser

It is an allowed playing style, but it is seem as a weak one by more serious players

Serious players need to lighten up then... if it was truly a weak tactic then there is no room to complain as that would mean they can be easily beaten. ;)

DeletedUser1260

As I said in the other thread, I have to agree somewhat with Takano on this subject. That we should limit the number of sabo attacks allowed not from a player but to the target village.
As we have a limit of 50 attacks outgoing from one village, a village can only get a certain amount of sabo attack incoming. These have to coincide with troop attacks on the same village from the player sending the sabo.
So, in order to be able to send the sabo attacks you must also have troops attacking same village and I am not talking fakes.

DeletedUser

Serious players need to lighten up then... if it was truly a weak tactic then there is no room to complain as that would mean they can be easily beaten. ;)
Usually they are when people put the effort to kill them, just alot of headaches and sniped nobles.

DeletedUser

As I said in the other thread, I have to agree somewhat with Takano on this subject. That we should limit the number of sabo attacks allowed not from a player but to the target village.
As we have a limit of 50 attacks outgoing from one village, a village can only get a certain amount of sabo attack incoming. These have to coincide with troop attacks on the same village from the player sending the sabo.
So, in order to be able to send the sabo attacks you must also have troops attacking same village and I am not talking fakes.

Only problem with this is that there is no limit to how many supports can be sent to a village, so if u limit the amount of attacks and/or sabos u are basically setting it up so defenders will be able to have virtually impenetrable village. This will make things worse for the "turtle-haters". lol

Usually they are when people put the effort to kill them, just alot of headaches and sniped nobles.
So again I ask - what's the problem with that?

DeletedUser

Sorry but it just sounds so much like ur saying these so-called "serious players" just want to have no challenge when attacking ppl. So, how bout this then, we just have inno take DT out of the game altogether? (sarcasm) lol

DeletedUser

yup, why? u gonna compare how easily players get killed on those type of games to here? lol

DeletedUser1260

RawBeatnik, have you ever played on of our world until all other tribes are gone and there are 5 tribes left?

Most players have 100 to 500 villages or more?

DeletedUser

5 tribes left - not on this game (yet), but u know I came from Evony and seen it there, but they limited players to only have 10 cities max, and yup I know players in this game can have 100-500 villas by then ;)

DeletedUser1260

It is when they reach higher number villages that the sabo becomes the problem. So from your experience of the game so far sabo has not been an issue the way it is in older worlds.

DeletedUser

Refer back to the middle of the first page of this thread, where I said if/when it gets to that point that they have to lower all the buildings in my villas just to weaken the troops, then that villa becomes useless, so they can have it if they want it that bad. And I'll consider it a compliment to me that they couldn't beat me any other way! ;)

DeletedUser

Refer back to the middle of the first page of this thread, where I said if/when it gets to that point that they have to lower all the buildings in my villas just to weaken the troops, then that villa becomes useless, so they can have it if they want it that bad. And I'll consider it a compliment to me that they couldn't beat me any other way! ;)
Hear, hear.

And its all on a person, personally I think a turtle is missing out on half the games fun..... screaming and crying something doesn't work right or something went wrong XD

DeletedUser

yup yup.. everyone has their own perception of what is fun, so to each their own.. and that's exactly what i'm saying, don't throw a fit just cuz u don't get ur way.. regroup and find a new tactic, usually coordinating something with ur tribemates is gonna be the answer, i betcha lol

DeletedUser702

If sabo is the only thing you think you can do, I understand the perspective. Otherwise, learn how to fight?

DeletedUser702

I have 1 sabo vill, and I've been meaning to change it, but given the location it hasn't been a priority.

DeletedUser1460

Rawbeatnik, you are obviously a new player and that's great, I hope you get to 100 villages too. Just realize you're talking to some of the top players, as both Shontsoo and I have hundreds of villages.

For clarity, no one is saying being a turtle isn't cheating... the problem the game designers are trying to solve has to do with how the game mechanics calculates survivors, in other words is it possible to stack a city high enough that no amount of nukes can crack it...

...Right now the answer is yes, you can stack a city with enough defense that no amount of nukes can take it out. That's obviously not realistic.

Back to sabos, before trying to weigh in you might want to experience it more in-game. I seen both sides of the sabo battle and the complaint is that its a mass spam attack that has no real defense, as you can get hit even with homeguard and 5 spies.

AT the very least, it would be nice to see more explanation on the sabo attack report, showing the mechanics similar to an attack report, which shows luck, and the break down of attack percentage.