• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

SALTY 2.0

DeletedUser2727

You got the FoE Devs making Cake on Youtube to promote new events, while we got Gwen...again.....If you are going to base the continuation of the game off the income of regularly reoccurring events, at least they could be made to be a tad bit more engaging than what is arguably just a shitty lootbox mechanic.

DeletedUser2727

unknown.png

Note, the world spanning League to compete against other players, the incentive to come back and keep pushing for the big prizes, the interest in min maxing collectables to get the best rewards, and the incentive to spend tons of money getting all the loot.

unknown.png

unknown.png

At all.
Now i know i'm just roasting one guy who checks in like once a month on this game and then goes back to something Inno actually values, but screw it, got to get fun out of this game somehow right?

DeletedUser2702

I have weekly reports. I didn't mean to spark a competition :p

DeletedUser2805

upload_2019-9-23_22-30-51.png

Apparently not too nice of a person to try to message multiple tribes and arrange for peace treaties and mergers because WIN is getting their cheeks clapped.

We are the better options ;)

DeletedUser2779

The saltiest time I've seen Biz is when he called me a spy and kicked me, (which was false), then immediately started to msg other tribes (the enemy) to see if he could be recruited into them. :eek: Say what??

After all this, he gets denied by both tribes he tried to join, and then his current tribe found out about his betrayel and shuns him. lmao no wonder he won't respond here hahaha.:D

DeletedUser2129

danm reuscher you might be the only person in tribal wars history to beat me up in real life your arms are built like a tank i am a lover not a fighter need a girl i got one on each arm i can share

DeletedUser2593

You are not free whose liberty is won by the rigour of other, more righteous souls. You are merely protected. Your freedom is parasitic, you suck the honorable man dry and offer nothing in return. You who have enjoyed freedom, who have done nothing to earn it, your time has come. This time you will stand alone and fight for yourselves. Now you will pay for your freedom in the currency of honest toil and human blood.
- address to the Council of Ryanti (40k)

DeletedUser2129

cant really call a win when u use deceiver ranger nuke followed by 4 ranger nobles in 1 sec then u also send deciever fakes in 1 sec to all villas in province 100% u cant lose anything and 100% chance u get villa great way to figure out how to beat the game or shall i say kill the game :)

DeletedUser2593

no difference between deceivers and trebs besides travel time. so i save time by using deceivers. i dont mind supporting the game. ive grown quite fond of it over the past 2-3 years ive been playing again. its why i donated so much for tribe as well. also i dont think deceivers are game breaking this late with trebs available and your nuke just rangered off my city so you cant really complain there.

"Paranoia is a very comforting state of mind. If you think they're out to get you, it means you think you matter." -40k