• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Scouting Support

DeletedUser2308

Hey guys,
we have a problem in our world that one player of an enemy tribe apparently has support of one of the members of our allies.

1. Is there a way to scout supporting units in a village?
2. If there are supporting units. Is there a way to find out who sent them?

DeletedUser2207

Watch their dbp before and after each hit to the enemy vill...if it keeps going up, they're guilty. Other than that, support is pretty much anon unless you're able to spy the vill you think it is coming from and do the math

DeletedUser2308

I've planned to check for the bashpoints before and after sending some fakes but I've read somewhere else in the forum that defensive bash points don't go up for the supporting player, only for the defending one. What is true now?

DeletedUser2308

I thought IF you get dbp you get them for killing units as a defender. not losing them....

DeletedUser2207

Now you're making me think...Will need more coffee for all that.

DeletedUser

There is no way to know if the troops in a village is a players or support, nor who sent the troops.

DeletedUser

That's the only way to determine who supported, though it may not always work.

DeletedUser2308

Okay.. I read both things now... Do you get bashpoints for supporting too or just the defender whoes village is being attacked?

DeletedUser

You get bash points if your troops kill another players troops, In supporting, defending, or attacking.

DeletedUser1573

if you stack your little buddy, you cant let him go taking all the credit can you?

DeletedUser773

So what your saying is your Ally, is The Friend of your Enemy, and you want to know if he is secretly supporting the villa? Why don't you just ask your Ally, nicely,but in a firm tone," are you supporting the Enemy! and if you are then, you are a traitor and must die!" but really, I advise you have someone send spies to this Ally and see if his units are even in another location. Then you have at least half the story, the other half is in spy reports from your enemy... If his troops are out, then where could they be perhaps in the enemy villa, look for yourself and make, an educated guess.