Screen Freezes Up

Discussion in 'Browser Issue Archive' started by Jake371, Nov 26, 2015.

1. Jake371

Jake371 Spearman

Hi:
    After I log in and enter the game, and after the game loads, it stays on for about five seconds, then freezes up so that I can't do anything. This has only happened yesterday and today. Is that a problem on your side, or mine? Thanks.

2. Coolnite7

Coolnite7 Paladin

Are you still having this issue currently?

3. kndea

kndea Axeman

Depending on how the freeze happens, I was having this issue a month or two back and still am. Mine freezes most often when I mouse over something that brings up a mouse tooltip. Using Chrome here. Tried clearing cache and whatnot, didn't help.

4. jackdanials

jackdanials Spearman

This happens to me every now and then as well.

5. Granted

Granted Spearman

I have had this happen a lot previously as well. It always happens when mousing over something to bring up a tip. I can now recreate this 100%. With the new changes to the attack/support tabs, I go to attack a player then select some troops to attack with. I then mouse over an officer that has 0 in it and it will freeze every time. If I mouse over one that has 1 or more available it will not freeze.

6. shotgunswj

shotgunswj Guest

The maddeningly persistent freezing of the game is making play a pain. Game just simply freezes up without any error codes and will not eventually continue..... Hello Support.... its been a few weeks now.... any word on a fix ???? Problem appears to be a definite rollover problem.... also appears to be a problem once you have selected a structure and you rollover one of the informational options for that structure....

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 1, 2016
  7. kndea

kndea Axeman

Agree, any update on progress with this bug would be much appreciated. Been personally experiencing this issue for almost two months (https://us.forum.tribalwars2.com/index.php?threads/game-freezing.1104/) and have almost quit the game several times due to playability issues. I actually use spies less now since tavern causes game to freeze almost guaranteed if I stay in it too long.

8. kndea

kndea Axeman

5 months later, still encountering the issue.