• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Screen Freezes Up

DeletedUser1184

Hi:
After I log in and enter the game, and after the game loads, it stays on for about five seconds, then freezes up so that I can't do anything. This has only happened yesterday and today. Is that a problem on your side, or mine? Thanks.

DeletedUser984

Depending on how the freeze happens, I was having this issue a month or two back and still am. Mine freezes most often when I mouse over something that brings up a mouse tooltip. Using Chrome here. Tried clearing cache and whatnot, didn't help.

DeletedUser1346

I have had this happen a lot previously as well. It always happens when mousing over something to bring up a tip. I can now recreate this 100%. With the new changes to the attack/support tabs, I go to attack a player then select some troops to attack with. I then mouse over an officer that has 0 in it and it will freeze every time. If I mouse over one that has 1 or more available it will not freeze.

DeletedUser

The maddeningly persistent freezing of the game is making play a pain. Game just simply freezes up without any error codes and will not eventually continue..... Hello Support.... its been a few weeks now.... any word on a fix ???? Problem appears to be a definite rollover problem.... also appears to be a problem once you have selected a structure and you rollover one of the informational options for that structure....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser984

The maddeningly persistent freezing of the game is making play a pain. Game just simply freezes up without any error codes and will not eventually continue..... Hello Support.... its been a few weeks now.... any word on a fix ???? Problem appears to be a definite rollover problem.... also appears to be a problem once you have selected a structure and you rollover one of the informational options for that structure....

Agree, any update on progress with this bug would be much appreciated. Been personally experiencing this issue for almost two months (https://us.forum.tribalwars2.com/index.php?threads/game-freezing.1104/) and have almost quit the game several times due to playability issues. I actually use spies less now since tavern causes game to freeze almost guaranteed if I stay in it too long.