• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Second Village Compensation

DeletedUser

this is a game breaker for me, when will the next world start?

DeletedUser399

so its a new week, when do we hear the reward or how bad we get screwed?

DeletedUser431

DeletedUser417

Are you aware this patch was not released? People have had a free 2nd village for weeks now while a lot of people simply got screwed out of the village completely. Even if the patch is released it doesn't make up for the several week advantage people have for the extra village. There has been zero fix for people who did not get the 2nd village feature. So there is plenty of reason to debate at this time.

There is a huge cost for those who were not been given the free village, and the cost becomes larger the the more villages you get.

............. Free Village Vs No Free village
2nd Village: Free ---- 1 coin 1 noble (1 coin 1 noble more expensive)
3rd VIllage: 1 coin ---- 3 coins (2 coin 1 noble more expensive)
4th VIllage: 3 coins ---- 6 coins (3 coin 1 noble more expensive)
5th Village: 6 coins ---- 10 coins (4 coin 1 noble more expensive)
etc...

So you see how this is messed up for people who didn't get it right? The more villages we get the more screwed we get over those who have a free extra village. The developers said they do not want to give us the free village because it will be too hard to fix.

I definitely wasted my money :(

DeletedUser431

So the anwser would be, compensation for those who got their 2nd village turned into barbarian and those who never got 2nd village quest, those who have 2nd village let them keep it.
To who should compensation go shouldnt be too hard either, people that have 51 points after up to month of game could get compensation if they ever reach 2k or 3k points otherwise they will be turned into barbarians soon anyway...

DeletedUser417

Yeah it seems easy right? But how would we get our 2nd village? The provinces are currently full so unless they turn an inactive or a barb into a new village for us the only other option would be a noble. HOWEVER if we receive a noble it has to be completely free and not affect the noble/coin calculation in the academy. I'm not sure if the current game code allows them to do this. If they CAN do it it seems like a very easy fix.

DeletedUser431

In mathemathics its true more active you are more you lose compared to those players, if you reach 20 villages in Ermitage you lose value of 10th nobleman, if 50 value of 25th nobleman and so on...
The fact is we wont get 2nd village in these plays we play now, in my province there would be 50 villages if all the players would get 2nd village quest done. The trouth is they are still a part of province as active players and would be allegable to 2nd village until they turn into barbarians.
Problem of free nobleman is you have to have academy for nobles and a lot of players that were affected dont have it yet, maybe a free of any charge noble (no coin no resurces) as you said would be the best anwser when you get academy, but it is still an issue to those players who dont have academy and are stuck on small points.

DeletedUser394

jizzedjeans;n3475 said:
There is a huge cost for those who were not been given the free village, and the cost becomes larger the the more villages you get.

............. Free Village Vs No Free village
2nd Village: Free ---- 1 coin 1 noble (1 coin 1 noble more expensive)
3rd VIllage: 1 coin ---- 3 coins (2 coin 1 noble more expensive)
4th VIllage: 3 coins ---- 6 coins (3 coin 1 noble more expensive)
5th Village: 6 coins ---- 10 coins (4 coin 1 noble more expensive)
etc...

Your information is incorrect.

If you have a 2nd village your 1st noble costs 3 coins. There is no scaling to the losses.

With out the 2nd village quest your behind 1 coin and 1 noble. Which is worth 68K Wood, 80K Clay 75K Iron. Thats a lot of resources to give out for free early in the game, not to mention the time between finishing the 2nd village quest vs when a play actually nobles their 2nd village.

DeletedUser417

Actually we are both wrong. I've been advised by someone who did get the 2nd village that when they built their academy their coins showed as 2/3 made. Which means for their 3rd village it cost them 1 coin and 1 noble. For their 4th it cost 3 coins as it should.

So they were given 2 coins, 1 noble.

Tokano

Not a Mod
So, here's the thing:
Players who spent crowns to get their second village and had it taken away were reimbursed and compensated.
Players who didn't spend crowns but got their second village early and it was taken away were compensated.
Players who this didn't effect at the time (e.g. they never got a second village) are not going to be compensated.

I understand everyone's frustration at this, but the decision doesn't lie with the mods or even Zeltino. It came from higher up and we have no choice in the matter.
Our initial suggestion was some sort of compensation for all of US5, the people higher up obviously didn't want to run with that and they did what they thought was best.

DeletedUser394

Still puts the players in the last group at a HUGE disadvantage vs the new players who came started after the bug fix. Some of them have already caught up. Seems like the group who never had an opportunity to try an Advertised feature should also be compensated. Inventory Resource packages amounting to 2 Coins, 1 Noble would do the trick. This would even out the resource difference of a BUG not in our control.

DeletedUser399

exactly Deric, players before and after me get the second village and a huge leap with it.

Tokano

Not a Mod
The next time I talk to Zeltino, I'll ask him about it. I wouldn't get your hopes up though, guys.

DeletedUser

Thank you for your help. I'm not happy with this .... When will the next server start?

Tokano

Not a Mod
I have no idea when the next world will start. If we continue on the same pace we've been going, one every 1 - 2 months opens up.

DeletedUser

I will look forward to it. Thanks again for your help with this issue. I know you tried!

DeletedUser431

Clearing things up was done good so that is that. It is a job tho so I dont see that as awe. About this matter I had written to support on 2015-04-10 and it was responded with very quality work, more then here, with one flaw. What was said in support explenation was a lie, not that I blame moderator, he honestly thought we (3rd group) would get some compensation and we did not, for now.