• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Second Village Compensation

DeletedUser417

Support told me multiple times I would receive some compensation, that was weeks ago. They don't give a crap.

Tokano

Not a Mod
jizzedjeans;n3595 said:
Support told me multiple times I would receive some compensation, that was weeks ago. They don't give a crap.

We absolutely do care. We're all volunteers and one of the things we all have in common is we all want to see this game thrive. People who don't care, don't typically volunteer.

I am sorry if you were mislead, but there is nothing the mods or Zeltino can do about this situation. Like I said in a previous post, the decision came from above.

DeletedUser431

Tokano;n3632 said:
We absolutely do care. We're all volunteers and one of the things we all have in common is we all want to see this game thrive. People who don't care, don't typically volunteer.

I am sorry if you were mislead, but there is nothing the mods or Zeltino can do about this situation. Like I said in a previous post, the decision came from above.

And from above came a slopy decision, 90% of players either got 2nd village or got compensated for their village turned into barbarian. The rest of us were and are and will be in submissive position. And it would be possible to compensate 10% of us, with all the 51 point players included, like we were assured in support.
Fact is injustice always generates more for those who cause injustice, therefore players who feel like they got something are high and spend more, people that are deprived have to pay more to compete and with this 5min of hard think from above house really wins...

Tokano

Not a Mod
^^ Well, if people are dissatisfied with the way Eremitage turned out, there is a new world opening up that will be able to start them off with a clean slate and on the same page as everyone else.

DeletedUser431

Cant wait to start new, this ermitage was more like a lesson. Both in gameplay as in relations that are between players and those above.

DeletedUser465

May 18th now, even though the forum for the server still says 11th :D

DeletedUser61

Icedragon;n4120 said:
May 18th now, even though the forum for the server still says 11th :D
Corrected thanks for the heads up. Won't happen again :)

DeletedUser

I've seen a lot about the second village thing in my own tribe's forums, and I personally think it's been blown out of proportion. The only people who really have a right to be mad are the people who started the second village quest chain right before the two-week window ended. I've seen a lot of talk about 'restarting the world'. If they did that without fixing the bug, just as many, if not more people, would be dissatisfied by the result. In addition, a lot of people complaining about it talk about what is and isn't fair. It's a game. Things go wrong sometimes. It's not supposed to be a perfect little wonderland where everyone gets exactly the same thing just for showing up. Besides, I seem to recall something that went along the lines of "all's fair in love and war." Sorry if I seem to have missed the discussion, it just seemed that people were being overly negative about a simple issue that could be worked through no matter which hand you were dealt.

DeletedUser406

I see that you have the free second village. Its just frustrating when players that were in provinces around you get the bonus and you don't however where I'm at I've already eliminated most of those players so at this point its unimportant.