• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Second Village Discussion

DeletedUser

This thread can be used to discuss the new Second Village functionality :)!

Tokano

Not a Mod
"Together with this update we will also open a new realm: Eremitage!" xP You said this opens on the 25th? Do we have an exact time?

DeletedUser

If anyone can't find the icon (after starting on the new world) on their map try refreshing the screen and look again. It worked for me.

DeletedUser305

started working on my quest in second village, but now it's gone. Refreshed multiple times and it still doesn't come back

DeletedUser

they posted in another thread that all second villages will be removed as of now it looks like those that were made have been turned into barbs

DeletedUser304

That was cruel. Mean. NASTY!!! Why did they take the second village away???

Tokano

Not a Mod
The second village function was imperfect.
Ideally, we wanted that function to give someone a village after five days, not just a few hours. The function and the villages were removed to restore balance. Those who had a second village will be compensated for their losses.

DeletedUser374

Tokano;n2751 said:
The second village function was imperfect.
Ideally, we wanted that function to give someone a village after five days, not just a few hours. The function and the villages were removed to restore balance. Those who had a second village will be compensated for their losses.

So why are there still people with two villages? Also the Province do not have the same in number of villages and barbs in them now. Can we fix that also?

Tokano

Not a Mod
We must have missed them during the purge. Don't worry, we'll get to them.^^

I didn't realize there was a set village to barb ratio in all the provinces. I've been in provinces where there are no barbs and some that are nothing but barbs. I'll double check to see if there is a proper ratio we need to maintain.

DeletedUser375

do we need to submit a ticket or did they make a list? and what about inventory items used on the second village?

Tokano

Not a Mod
Broken Wheel;n2776 said:
do we need to submit a ticket or did they make a list? and what about inventory items used on the second village?

It's about time you made a forum account, BW.
I made a list late in the day of who had second villages. Clearly I missed two of them.

Or are you talking about in-game items used? Because there is no way for me to see that. I think that is only somethings the developers can do. I would send in a support ticket detailing what you used and I will pass it to Zeltino and he'll do what needs to be done after that.

DeletedUser417

The second village feature is not working for me. I've read in this topic that the feature was removed, however several people in my world who started just after me (they are in provinces very close to me) have the free 2nd village still. This is pretty messed up as I paid some $$ to try to get a 2nd village quickly, only to find out people are getting one for free.

DeletedUser394

jizzedjeans The patch notes for 1.13 look like the fix this issue. There is another discussion under The Realm Eremitage Forums. Here is my theory of the issue

DeletedUser

the second village feature has a big issue: since half the player slots in each province are 'held' for the 2nd village and alot of people go inactive before constructing their 2nd village the density of villages in later made provinces is alot less. this increase travel distances and weakens the newer players.

Tokano

Not a Mod
So from what I can tell, it would seem players seem to think the ideal solution, overall, is to have the second village feature as a world specific option where troops speeds are cut in half? Is that the consensus I'm getting from you guys? xP

DeletedUser394

That sounds pretty good, since there will be less barbs at the start. Faster speeds would be fun.

DeletedUser

Why have a difficult game expansion system? If you are going to give any idiot that can log in 5 days straight a second village? What good is a second village if all the barbarians are 3 times the distance away. Why Make this game easier to clutter up the Map with useless villages that players have abandoned ? Answer to all.... is yet another CASH GRAB. NO time to fix bugs. All time ia needed to come up with more ways to part idiots from their cash.

Tokano

Not a Mod
I can't say I disagree with your sentiment about the developer overlords we serve, Norris, but I do disagree with your reasoning for the second village feature.

The second village feature is meant to help new players understand the dynamics of the game. While the launch of the feature has been catastrophic, the idea behind the feature remains the same. This is one of the few features that hasn't been an outright cash grab. There is no way to pay crowns to speed up the process (that I am aware of anyway).