• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Second village in Eremitage!!!

DeletedUser357

How some players can have second village so soon? I did tasks and than wait for 12 hours, then did again tasks and need to wait 24 hours and then to do tasks again. But some players join later then me and now they have second village????

DeletedUser

i would really like an answer to this also
this is really unfair that there are 40 people with a second village already and some of us can not build one

DeletedUser

Thank you for posting, guys. We will investigate this matter and understand what's happening. Sorry for the inconvenience.

I've moved your topic to the right forum.

DeletedUser366

Yeah pretty big advantage those 40 people are getting. It will be interesting to see how this can be made fair.

DeletedUser

only thing i see as being fair is remove the 41 second villages and just set a pre determined to to give everyone access to the second village ..or restrt the second village quests for everyone

DeletedUser

I now have no access to even work on my second village did something happen?

DeletedUser

they removed 2nd village from all of them who had it...probably because there were some problems since some of them were getting their 2nd village far more faster then others

DeletedUser

Now I lost all the troops from my quest rewards that I had in that village. Will they work on bringing those and the resources I used from the rewards into my main village. I think it would be easier just to give everyone the second village now. and restore the second village to everyone else. Also I do not have an option for a second village, so it looks like I will not have that perk in the future.

DeletedUser370

Yeah opened all my quest bonus resources and troops in the 2nd village, which is now a nicely built barb that ill have to clear in the future...

DeletedUser

DaiIronHorse;n2732 said:
Now I lost all the troops from my quest rewards that I had in that village. Will they work on bringing those and the resources I used from the rewards into my main village. I think it would be easier just to give everyone the second village now. and restore the second village to everyone else. Also I do not have an option for a second village, so it looks like I will not have that perk in the future.
they would have to give out hundreds of villages and compensate people for 36 hours of lost building time if they were going to give out villages so they decided to take away the 50-60 that were already made and those that made them still have a new advantage of more resources close to home with the new barbs over all i think it was the most fair way of doing things
They did post that they will try and compensate some for their losses give them time

DeletedUser372

As others have stated, I too poured a lot of my resources, quest rewards, and time into my second village. To have all that wasted in the name of fairness is a sham. I agree that some people having a second village whole others do not is not fair, however, punishing players because the game broke is no more fair. If this doesn't get fixed, I am done with this game. There are enough other issues that this would be the very last straw!

DeletedUser

earthshaker;n2739 said:
they would have to give out hundreds of villages and compensate people for 36 hours of lost building time if they were going to give out villages so they decided to take away the 50-60 that were already made and those that made them still have a new advantage of more resources close to home with the new barbs over all i think it was the most fair way of doing things
They did post that they will try and compensate some for their losses give them time

I am sure they will make it right, but claiming fairness for some is still unfair for others, it will never be rightly justified with everyone, thats the way things are.

But to comment on the extra barbarian villages, they are under beginner protection, so yes you can farm them, but first you would have to clear them from the troops that have been recruited there, and secondly they would not be farmable until their protection ends. I have a feeling that they plan on turning control over once the protection ends, which may or may not work, since the village will not have the proper amount of troops or build to prevent it from being raided by heavy offensive players.
But those who did not receive the second village quickly still have access to building it? I ask because I do not. So I am wondering what that plan is, maybe just scratch the entire second village aspect until the new world and refund the players for troops and resources.

It would be fair if troops and resources that were spent on the village were available to those who spent them. If it is in fact only 50-60, which started as 40, then getting this done in the next day would seem doable, just some database research.

There are ways to do it, but in the end people are going to be left wanting. But then again this is still a beta, so it's kind of expected. That's a prime reason to give feedback on player's idea's of balancing the game.

I am interested in where the post about compensating people for losses is, if you could link it I would appreciate it.

DeletedUser366

Well two people still have a second village. One told me he had connections and would get to keep his. I am guessing we will have a major uproar over this one.

DeletedUser

well i hope Damdeok 545,489 and Noobdoom 535,541 were just oversights and were accidently missed

DeletedUser366

Noobsdoom is the one who told me he had connections and would bet me he would keep it. He wanted me to join his tribe. I told him that I would rather join a tribe that didn't brag and try to keep an unfair advantage.

Tokano

Not a Mod
I can assure you, it's an accident that some players still have second villages. Please take a screenshot of all the ones we missed and sent it in to support and we will handle it.

DeletedUser

Tokano;n2753 said:
I can assure you, it's an accident that some players still have second villages. Please take a screenshot of all the ones we missed and sent it in to support and we will handle it.

thanks for the update. although yesterday i was a stress case i see now you all are trying to do the best you can and its appreciated

Tokano

Not a Mod
earthshaker;n2758 said:
thanks for the update. although yesterday i was a stress case i see now you all are trying to do the best you can and its appreciated

^^ Thank you.
I can promise you, yesterday was nearly as stressful for us.

DeletedUser374

So are you guys also making the provinces equal in terms of villages and barbs. Some provinces that are around me have 4 barbs and some have 10 barbs. This second cities thing mess up the provinces balance